pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay everyone, i am going to try and get some of us to meet up on saturday, october the sixth in the early afternoon to have a spin. the x-games are going on by my house, and we are going to be trying to interest some other people in our fun games. might be able to get a few free practice poi for anyone who wants to meet up and help out. reply here or e-mail me. or you can call me at 1-760-722-4690. i work from 4pm to about 1130pm so any time before or after that. by the way i am up late and live alone so dont worry.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
You know I'll be there to support the poi. I'll try to bring DarkSaber(james), or I'll have CaliFreak (jeremiah) pick him up. We'll see. DUDE, TELEVISION!!! I'm sure we could get on before a comercial or something. LOL, that would be funny as hell. I'll try to rally the troops, although I think they'll rally thmselves when they see this post.EricP.s. Erica, I lost your home number and that's why I didn't call that night, Let's try again.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I'll be there ...no...wait ...I can't I live in Paris frownwill think of you all !tell us how things wentShine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Why you teasin baby? Don't toy with my emotions like that. My little boy's doing good? I hope he has my eyes. Hope every one does meet up. WE'll see.Eric------------------_ _WILDFIRE_ _ P.B.K.___ "RePreZenTin'"

smileemember
40 posts

Posted:
Cool! I'll try to make it. I'll see if I can contact anybody else I know who would be interested.Looken forward to it!Smilee [This message has been edited by smilee (edited 04 October 2001).]

later - Smilee

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
awesome. hope to get as many people there as possible, kind of a beach party slash poi gathering. hope to see some new faces and more of the old faces there. by the way, it is going to happen in oceanside. if anyone has problems getting a ride out there, i will see what i can do about getting people some transportation. should be lots of fun. and i should have plenty of practice poi for everyone to at least play around with. hope to see you there.

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
by the way, if you call and i do not answer, i have a very strange answering machine. just leave a message anyways and i will call you back, please include a time that is too late to call so i do not wake any grumpy people up wink

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Smilee, I'm looking forward to meeting you, so you better show up. Mrs frog, You also better make your way there. Cali's always down, and saber just has to get his parents permission, but he's always been down for anything. Pozee, you're a crazy bastard. This could turn out to be a very nice, local Home of poi meetup. I can't wait to get out there with with a large group. I'm shaking with excitment.Eric

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
woohoo! should be a good time. maybe even start doing this like once a month. anyways, i am thinking maybe some barbecue is in order, what do you think everyone. well make sure to give me a call. BTW parking might be slim because of the X-games, but i am sure i can help you find a good place to put your cars.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
What's up Pozee. It looks as though you and I are most excited about this. I'm happy I get to meet new twirlers and you're just a nut when you meet new people, so they're in for it. BBQ...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.*:Licks his lips:*Once a month, that's such a good Idea. We'll have to see how the turn out is before we start counting our eggs though. Let's hope for the best and expect the worst.Eric

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Missfrog will be in attendance at Pozee's gathering...to show all you men up.
Non-Https Image Link
Myst its about time i show you up anyways and as for the loosing my number thing,well that shows how special I am.Pozee, i cant wait, I'll call you today to get more info.BBQ sounds great too Pozee, as long as you bring the Carne Asada and the Coronas im there.J/k Im looking forward to seeing you again Pozee and as for all you newbies,I look forward to meeting whoever shows up.
Non-Https Image Link
_____________________________"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
could you mail me some grilled meat and a chilly corona please ? winkshine on and have a great timeCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No you didn't say that to me frog. Last I checked you spun glowsticks and not fire, which means you are fair game for me to break off. You just wrote a check your poi can't cash. I'm looking forward to meeting you. And yes, your number disappered, that's right, POOF!!!Eric

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
HAHAHA Should I be scared or somthin? oooo wait, wait i think I'm shaking.If you wanna play like that then ...lol I can put the game face on too
Non-Https Image Link
even if you do show me up on Saturday I got somthin for ya
Non-Https Image Link
hahahaha
Non-Https Image Link
_______________"come with me to a land of fantasy take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Don't take me seriously. You have the cutest animations. If you want to battle me, I'm down. I'm curious what you have in store for me. Your "game face" is making me laugh so hard. I'll talk to you soon.Eric

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
You know I never take anyone serriously, but for reals, go easy on me...
Non-Https Image Link
see ya saturday
Non-Https Image Link
--erica------------------_ ______________ _ "come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay everyone. i am not going to be able to check my e-mail again untill monday, so if you need to get in touch with me just call the house at anytime. i do not care if it is like 4 in the morning. i will probably be up spinning fire on the beach so do not worry. and if i do not answer, once again leave a message.directions from san diego: take I-5 north to oceanside, exit on mission ave. go towards DOWNTOWN. that will be west. go to the last stop sign and take a left, then your first right then your first left and that will have you on the beach. i will try to put a sign out in front of my place. but if you get lost just call me and i can meet you close by. once again 760-722-4690 should be lotst of fun so lets all get out there and get to know each other.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
That "game face" is still making me laugh.------------------_ _WILDFIRE_ _ P.B.K.___ "RePreZenTin'"

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
heh...Countdown 21 hours till gametime.
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
erica------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

LLcoolPatmember
38 posts

Posted:
I'd like to join you guys but work in the morning. What time does the party start?

smileemember
40 posts

Posted:
S*** I am sooooooo pissed My ride cancelled on me at the last minute! If anyone can swing by PB and pick me up I would be forever gratefull! I can't give my phone # (roomate's phone,she would have a cow) but e-mail me smilee_420@hotmail.com or post a message for me, I will check boath first thing in the morning. If not, I hope you all have a good time![This message has been edited by smilee (edited 06 October 2001).]

later - Smilee

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay everyone, party starts any where from 1100 to 1 o clock, i guess whoever wakes me up first. LL we will be out there till after the sun goes down, that is when we will bring out the fire oh yeaaaah! if you want to come out there, just cruise on by, i am sure you will not miss us. there should be at least ten people out there. call if you want, but i will probably be outside so you can leave a message and i will check them probably every hour or so.smilee, give me a call in the morning, what ever time you want. i have a few friends that may be able to pick you up, if not then i may just have to come and get you myself. it really doesnt matter. i want to ave as many people here as possible. i got your message, but i did not get home untill about 12.cant wait to get everyone over here. should bea lot of fun. hey lynette, if you chek this before you leave, you will take the 405 south to the 5 south exit mission ave in oceanside and take a right at the light. go all the way down to the last stop sign then go left then right then left. you will understand it easy enough when you get ther. if you need to call please do. i will try to call you when i get up in the morning.there will be a sign on the right side of the road that has my name on it(the same one i used when josh and katinca came to visit) that will be my driveway. you cant park there but i will be able to show you where to park. se you all in a few hours...

anyone got a light?