Neodolatelnamember
12 posts

Posted:
Summer Fire Drum Circle 7/26-7/29Come and join our celebration!4 days of dancing, drumming, and being wild in the woods, you know you want to come! wink This is happening at Board's Crossing in Stanislaus National Forest, located in a beautiful secluded redwood valley. Running through the valley is the Stanislaus River, surrounded by a broad sandy beach. * We will gather to drum and dance all night around the fire circle, joining together and reconnecting ourselves with the energies of the earth and the spirit in each of us. * This will be a 4 day, 3 night campout. Even though we will be having a fire drum circle every night most of our energy will be focused on the main circle Saturday night. So if you can only come for one day or just the weekend, try to be there for the Saturday circle. * This event is FREE OF CHARGE! Please contact Eileen and Laurie at firedrumcircle@Hotmail.com for more information!

Neodolatelnamember
12 posts

Posted:
One thing i left out... this gathering is taking place in California, USA.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a quality 4 days, would love to come, but then read the second msg.My swiming ain't bad, but across the Atlantic is pushing it. :-)~Have a kundalini-tastic time!!M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm fucking jacked.My girlfriend and I are flying into Cali on the 29th from Australia, and this sounds like exactly the kind of shit we would be into - but we are missing it. DOH!have fun.Josh

Neodolatelnamember
12 posts

Posted:
Hey Josh,That's too bad! This one is going to be our best one too!!! Do you guys come to the states often or are you planning to come to California again? If you do, we have these type of things a couple of times a year and we can give you email updates if you like. Send us and email if you're interested: firedrumcircle@hotmail.com

shevamember
3 posts

Posted:
i cannot belive this. i came to usa from israel and i'll be in cali in the first of aug. i cannot belive i'm gonna miss this. do you know about more gathering in cali during aug.?

Neodolatelnamember
12 posts

Posted:
Hi Sheva,There is a drum and dance celebration going on from 8/16-8/19 in Santa Cruz, CA called Firedance: www.firedance.org. It sounds like a lot of fun, but expensive! I'm going this year for the first time... I can't wait!There is a psychedelic trance festival going on called Fusion Fest, I think. That's going to be in Mendocino, CA. The dates are practically the same as Firedance. And then there is Burning Man! I'm going to make it there one of these years! I hope you find something fun and exciting to do! smile

lusidmember
9 posts

Posted:
Thats the first I've heard about FireDance. It looks awesome but we'll definitely be at Fusion Fest. There's also another 3-day fest on the same weekend in Mendocino called TreesNBeats @ https://www.treesnbeats.com.
Too much for one weekend! To think how many weekends there are with nothing going on!!

edlomember
21 posts

Posted:
another option for 8/17 -8/19 for reggae fans...https://www.renegadeshows.com/morningstar.html