DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
well, ok, it's not totaly new, it is more like a new transition. To do this one, what you do is start it out in a weave, then hyperloop on the left, and bring it into a buzzsaw. Then, as the buzzsaw happens, make a circle with your left hand (small forward circle ten inch diameter, slanted 45 degrees to the left). Now, just after this happens spin body to the right 180 and unwrap in a corkscrew.

So, you are going into the hyperloop mostly verticle, then into a buzzsaw and exiting corkscrew hyperloop. this is a full corkscrew hyperloop mind you, and it is different than the psuedo corkscrew hyperloop that I was doing befor (from a butterfly).

It is looks realy cool (I think) and it flows good.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

BlackFireJackmember
167 posts

Posted:
Sorry Santana but if I understand you right that it's all in a buzzsaw hyperloop....Then I do that one (acctually working on it now) ....
It's like a halv isolated turn that gradually ends up in a corcsrew buzzsaw.....looks really good if you can keep the corc. buzz going.....
another nice one is if you turn in a buzzsaw windmilland go directly into a butterfly.......
but then again the options are endless with those moves.....

and by the way is there a new hyperloop video on the way?

I like Fire.. :)

Taniwhamember
138 posts

Posted:
Dude, im having trouble with the standard 1s.

Verry cool concept, hopefully have time to try it someday.

Its all just smoke and mirrors

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
actually it is already up on my site. I just finished it last night. And the move I am talking about it the first move on there. It is crapy footage, but if you look realy close you might be able to see it.

edit: Oh yea, and you can also go into a weave right as you exit a butterfly hyperloop ( butterfly going real slow) you basicaly "pull" out of it into a weave.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Just thought Id say that the new video is pretty damn crazy. How I wish I had half your skill, Dan. The hand wrap weave and the buzzsaw weave are my favs

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

BlackFireJackmember
167 posts

Posted:
oki....I do a different version than you ....I do a slower turn with and use more beats....more gradually shifting planes......but your's looks good....I'll try it out....
liked the vidio by the way.....nice with more locations.....

I like Fire.. :)