pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
right, a few weeks ago i tried a BTB TTN, no avial.Last night i was having a mad one in the house with my poi, and thought about the move again... "woohooo" i got it, i can manage quite a few rotaions no problems but after that they just go a little sloppy and clash together and one poi ends up in some mad wrist wrap. Does any one have any tips on how to smooth this move out.I know you are all going to say it will come to me in time, i know that.. i am going to keep at it because a 5 point TTN will look nice once i have got the BTB TTN down smoothly.Any pointers?PKwww.uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
The higher you keep your hands the more room you have to do that arm flick thing, should keep it smoother. Same goes with forward btb TTN. It should come with time and practice (lol, had to say it smile).------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

RaVeRxSurGemember
18 posts

Posted:
Question... what is 5 point ttn? i mean does it touch 5 pointz or something... i do different point ttns i guess or whatever its called... i don't know how many points i do... i probably touched on this move already but i'mnot sure where the points are lol... someone please care to explain on what exactly 5 point ttn is so i know what ur all talking about? thankx -RaVeR SurGe

-RaVeR SurGe

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
5 point TTN.TTN infront, to the right, to the left, behind the head and drop down a TTN behind your back.Lemme guess you can already do this cos your shit hot at everything! but did it ages ago cos wraps are the way of poi now in NYC,PKin a sarcastic mood this cold morning.

o0oo0onewbie
1 post

Posted:
hello! I've been trying to do it and I must say I am very flexi, the way I do it (BTB TTN) is open my legs and bend down so I can see htru my legs what's happening on the other side xD so in fact it looks like u r looking at it normally only upside down (I hope this isn´t to complicated) I can do it, but I get tangled after lets say...5 "swings", mostly due to gravity and the poi going to fast to actually bring back my hands...any help please!!!

o0o...Was nütz díe líebe in Gendanken...o0o

decemberscalmSILVER Member
49 posts

Posted:
Wow I'm going to try that for BTB weave.

I was about to ask what TTN was than figured it to be Thread the Needle silly me. Some acronems I just can't remember and just don't want to use. Kinda like how wierd it is to see 3bw for 3 beat weave.

Time to get comfy in between my legs O.O.

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
-The hand should stay in 'cradle'(plam facing out) position when
spining behind the back.

-The basic TTN uses more space between your hand and body, that
meen the hand that is 'closer' for a while can even touches your
body.

-Also slow down and less extending the hands apart from the center.

-Practise.

lightning,

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
Also try doing a Rev BTB TTN.

For some strange reason Rev BTB moves alway feel more natural than Fwd BTB moves and then you can reverse the move to get the Fwd varient.

And as much as I hate to say it PRACTICE.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Keep trying PK! You'll get it some day!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted: