Views: 156    Replies: 0
""
Posted: by
Views: 2,578    Replies: 0
"I’m making a flaming cowboy hat. Any advice/ suggestions?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,894    Replies: 11
"Does anyone else here play? I just recently got started/hooked and am having a lot of fun thus far. I am having problems with most spike moves, but I assume that is normal for beginne..."
Views: 3,425    Replies: 0
"Hi AllI am trying to find what an aerial hoop with extra ropes or chains connected to it that looks like a spiders web is called and where I can purchase one ?Any help would be very muc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,155    Replies: 1
"Hello,I wanted to ask, which one-Nunchaku or staff is better for beginner.I already spin Poi but i really don't know which one to choose.Both looks badass.Thank you for advices :)"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,528    Replies: 13
"hello, all, yes, i did do a search.does anyone know where i can hold of a real, non gimmicked, straight jacket, for under $350 aus. preferably in australia.cheers, pete "
Last Reply by
Views: 19,186    Replies: 16
"I just ordered a fire flogger from Bearclaw, and I'm seeking advice. I know how to wield a flogger, and I know how to wield poi, so I'm not completely new to hitting people with stuff o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,030    Replies: 15
"I thought i posted baout this in this forum, and then i came back and it was gone...? or maybe a moderator deleted it? i dont know why they would but if so let me know and ill stop post..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,208    Replies: 3
"Ok, So I got a fire diabolo a little while ago now and I'm having some issues with the kevlar string. It seems to slow the diabolo very quickly compared to my normal diabolo string (whi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,449    Replies: 19
"I did a search, really i did. so i hope this hasn't been covered. Lastnight i bought a Pair of shrowing knives. Each about 4 or 6 inches long (didn't actually measusre them and for the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,663    Replies: 1
"Anyone know of rope dart/fire dart instruction in Los Angeles? FireGroove has occasional afternoon workshops, but I'd love something a bit more regular and rigorous. Anyone know dart pe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,992    Replies: 1
"Hi guys, i just bought the fibre whips, but the fibre strands keep clumping together, I have been told to use a few things... silicone based personal lubricant, olive oil etc. but could..."
Views: 2,482    Replies: 0
"Hello, everyone!I recently bought myself a fire whip from a shop that was supposed to have good products, but it did not last long and very bad things could have happened. I am very dis..."
Views: 3,366    Replies: 0
"Any advice for fire fan dancing without gloves? Thanks so much in advance."
Views: 3,998    Replies: 1
"So after a beautiful sequence of consequitive cracks, my 1.8 metre long firewhip is now about 1.2m foot long and it's popper and fall are in orbit. Plus the outer layer is degloving..."
Last Reply by
Views: 37,323    Replies: 30
"Hi, I recently moved to Sydney from America and I know that nunchucks are illegal in Australia, but I know wood nunchucks can still be bought in Sydney...somewhere. My friend's brother ..."
Views: 5,276    Replies: 0
"Any idea on how I can turn a PVC lightsaber into a contact saber? How heavy would the counterweight and hilt need to be? I know most contact hilts are between 16" to 18" Some may be mor..."
Views: 4,353    Replies: 0
"Howdy! I'm fleshing out the exotics instruction sets, specializing in what wushu would call "soft weaponry". Everything is from a martial arts approach and until I can really ..."
Views: 3,178    Replies: 0
"I'm buying acrylic balls for my sister as a late secret santa thing and because she loves Labyrinth and I'm sure would love to learn to do contact juggling. I was looking at getting aro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,508    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone !I really want to get a charcoal hoop, have some of you ever built charcoal gear and know where I can find information and tutorials about this, or where I could buy one may..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,392    Replies: 27
"my name is sage and im diaboloholic. i have been at it about a month and i am just starting to learn 2 diabolos. i am working on genocides and infinite suicides as well as satellites ..."
Views: 3,399    Replies: 0
"Hey guys. I was just recently gifted a staff at a festival I attended after having spun it throughout the entire weekend. Needless to say, I am completely obsessed. I am looking for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 22,016    Replies: 18
"id like to learn to grind please help equipment fastening safety etc"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,525    Replies: 1
"Has anyone seen/heard of these?? They are also called "worship flags" and are extremely popular in some churches, along with veiled poi and flags on poles and other flowing th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 171,177    Replies: 251
"I recently got my grubby little hands on a unicycle. Woo, except I'm rather rubbish. So far I have:fallen off lotsfallen off lots more and worked out that if I grab the seat, the uni do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,203    Replies: 21
"I really want to do fire contact juggling but not sure what there is. Ive seen the fyrefli glovless fire juggling balls and was wundering what they are like for contact. i saw at play a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,176    Replies: 4
"So I was wondering if there are any really good tutorials out there for lotus fans. Ones that show exactly what grip should be used for which move?"
Views: 3,820    Replies: 0
"I've seen some people mention flow wands and flow toys but haven't seen anyone posting about any other toys like the &lbr;url=http://verticalvortextoys.com/&rbr;Vertical Vortex&lbr;/url..."
Last Reply by
Views: 66,955    Replies: 111
"i hope i'm not the only one on here. a thread for anyone one who knows what a backpalm, a sybil cut, or a thumb is!i'm more of a modern card manipulator, that is to say i'm more into 10..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,943    Replies: 4
"Hi Guys. Just found a new flowtoy and thought I would spread the word.Flowtoys has teamed up with Photonic Bliss, and created the Fiberfly. It is a fiber optic whip with multiple modes...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,366    Replies: 1
"Hello I currently have a pair of ninja poi from homeofpoi.com. I also have a pair of beaming poi and have bought all of my poi from here, going on a decade now.I saw a set of poi that c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,851    Replies: 4
" How to make a fire whip: Let me start off stating that this will not be the best way to make a fire whip. I am trying to provide information to the average fire performer. Since most d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 25,273    Replies: 34
"First of all I wanted to see more action on the "other toys" section.So anyway...I was playing around with my rope dart as I do almost daily and I started thinking more about ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 24,927    Replies: 11
"I'm interested in this prop, but have no idea what propertiesare good for practising(according to body wight, size etc.).Which diameter of the wheel?Which diameter of the tube ?Which ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,614    Replies: 1
" &lbr;video:youtube&rbr;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ98DWJjiiY What is Sasha wearing on her waist? I've looked on mutliple sites trying to find it but can't. Does anyone happen to k..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,688    Replies: 1
"Hi, amateur firebreather here, discovered this site some days ago. Im currently practicing heavily for a performance but i have a few problems:1: when i try to hold the flame and breat..."
Views: 2,954    Replies: 0
"Any tips on how to learn this?"
Views: 3,113    Replies: 0
"Anyone got one of these I saw it, got excited and bought it and kinda have no idea what to do with it Can only find one video on you tube doh"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,376    Replies: 1
"Hello! I am extremely interested in learning Bolas (apologies if there is already a thread on this but I did a search and couldn't find anything definitive) and was wondering if anyone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,492    Replies: 1
"Pretty coooool http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bitbangerlabs/pixelstick-light-painting-evolved "
Views: 3,053    Replies: 0
"Has anyone used the pro chains to attach heads to puppy hammer or other rope props?"
Views: 2,711    Replies: 1
"need a firs sick for beginner moves ...if you see any + material"
Last Reply by
Views: 48,257    Replies: 42
"I just looked into buying a pair of buugeng but was quite depressed to find that it would cost around $130 to buy a set. That is currently out of my price range but by the looks of them..."
Views: 3,753    Replies: 0
"Been messing around with lasers in performance and really liking the effect (^_^) What do you think? Do you have any experience with laser props?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7P4Ih..."
Views: 3,076    Replies: 0
"I moved to a town at the southeastern edge of Missouri and I need new people to hang out with or learn new flow arts. I'm proficient with the ropedart and I am ok with poi. I want to le..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,307    Replies: 1
"hi Im attempting to "get into" meteor hammer and decided to make my own to practice with .. my question is length .. ive read online that it should be two-3 meters long .. whi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,631    Replies: 1
"Hello all!I've only just started contact juggling and received my first acrylic ball this week. I was super excited to try things I can't do with stickier silicone balls like squeeze up..."
Views: 3,617    Replies: 0
"Has anyone attempted this? I have been looking at industtial fans imagining an opening in the center with a straight bar fot manipulation similar to that of a staff."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,508    Replies: 8
"i have only seen one person in person spin a dragon staff and im just wondering if anyone knows more about it. like where it came from and how long it take to keep all the heads rolling..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,627    Replies: 2
"Kevlar wick is hard to get when you dont have a card or way to buy it online constantly. Does anyone know a substitute for it that wont melt onto the steel props and ruin the prop?"
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter