Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Me and an unscrupulous group of mates have founded a frat in lilydale, Melbourne, and we need lots of ideas for what we can do to our Pledgelings.

It is not a biased, sexist or racist frat so we don't want any racist/sexist ideas but other than that any ideas, no matter how depraved, sick or twisted, would be greatly appreciated!

:Chotys:

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
just watch beveley hills 90210 the college years that should give u plenty of ideas ...... most of which involve wearing dresses of some description

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Seen that movie "old school"? 'Tis a damn funny film about pretty much your exact situation and is no doubt full of many twisted ideas. Just be careful with the cinderblocks.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i dont know why i didnt think of this before, the jackass tv series should be your bible

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Two words: ELEPHANT WALK.

nuff said.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
You should all learn to unicyle.

And then dress up like mongrel mob members and look menacing while riding on your unicyles...

Or do the same, and act out "the Leader of the Pack"

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?