Forums > Social Chat > Psychological survey for alternative mental states during spinning

Login/Join to Participate

charlicopterstranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hey guys. Inspired by Ben Drexler's handedness poll on Drexfactor.com

I decided to try my hand at writing up a psychological survey that attempts to isolate data on the flow-state as an experiential phenomenon...
If you're interested in helping me out beyond simply filling out the poll, please consider helping spread the link to the form as far into the community as you can!

It takes about 15 minutes to complete, but I'd be SUPER grateful if you would consider giving it a shot at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHM5RGxCTjNfYWJyeHNUVE8wdExWakE6MQ

Many thanks for your participation!

Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Thanx for doing this charlicopter. I can't wait to see the results.

May the Flow be with you all.

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
Completed smile

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Hatti.SILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Completed.. Hope it doesn't throw your stats, I'm pretty much a beginner and dont think I'v ever experienced 'Flow state'.