Forums > Videos > Mel [freestyle fire poi] Night of Flame festival

Login/Join to Participate

MELanholimultispinner
39 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4NR4EXcWE

No eat, no drink, no sleep, no f**k! SPIN! SPIN! SPIN!

danjbriertonSILVER Member
stranger
8 posts

Posted:
I've only recently discovered you're channel mel, and i'd like to say, you're a beast! smile

Not only do you have a great flow, huge arsenal of advanced moves, and an awesome creative mind; but you can take a simple move, like the buzz saw, and tweak it to give it new life.

Bravo sir, you're an inspiration to us all!

MELanholimultispinner
39 posts

Posted:
Thank you! I am glad!

MELanholimultispinner
39 posts

Posted:
I have been spinning 5 years.
Thank you)

diffrentcopyBRONZE Member
stranger
21 posts

Posted:
5 years, your an awesome spinner, how often would you say you practice? like average from the time you started. on any toy that is
EDITED_BY: diffrentcopy (1305403245)

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
man i cant wait til i have been spinning for 5 years because you and few others were my inspiration to keep going when everything seemed unobtainable and hopefully i will be awe inspiring one day

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus