Forums > Social Chat > any1 round the north east (uk)???

Login/Join to Participate

burldesk93member
4 posts

Posted:
HI every1, GOD this has been a nightmare been on this site in internet cafes all over the world but not been able 2 register propally cos i kept forgettin either my login name or pass word. anyway is there any1 out there near chester le street or newcastle???? after 3 years of travelin ive settled down ere i dont get 2 practise my pois that much or learn any new stuff of other people so if any1 wants 2 meet up some time just email me cya rick

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
If you check the performances and gatherings section you will probably find there is something happening near you. If you do not mind travelling the poi in the park in sheffield is awesome.

You could also try the meet others section and search for other people who live near you.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Paddington BearSILVER Member
118 posts

Posted:
i live in middlesbrough?

fire is alive. it lives and breathes. it consumes and destroys. but we control it and live with it, we are fire dancers