GaBi#GSTstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hy everyone, I am from Romania and I am a fire dancer!Recently I managed to find a barbecue fuel and I am afraid to use it in fire spitting because I don't know if it's safe enough for this use..this fuel is produced in Poland and the company name is FPH Antoria..can anyone tell me something obout this fuel?on the label says that is harmful but on all products like this says the same thing!help please

I am the man from nowere....SERIOUSLY!!I really am!

EpitomeOfNoviceGOLD Member
Putting the "FUN" in fundamental since 1981
787 posts

Posted:
Is it lighter fluid for charcoal or possibly propane? Either would not be good as far as I know...

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

(All you RLers this is epitome_of_lame *waves hello*)

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
If it is charcoal lighter fluid it is well... in between. My old exchange student uses it and he's never had a blowback. But if it's on your skin it can light. If you can get a hold of some form of kerosene that would be the best option. But do NOT use Coleman's Camp Fuel.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

GaBi#GSTstranger
4 posts

Posted:
thanks for the answers!it is a charcoal lighter fuel..it contains naphtha,hydrotreated heavy...actually I am worried about my lungs because it says on the label that is harmful if swallowed!I found some guys here in Romania that are fire breathers and they told me that they use another brand but this brand is good to...I wanted to know more about it because you know how it's said:better to prevent than to treat the injuries!if anybody else around here knows something about this fuel let me know please!thanks again

I am the man from nowere....SERIOUSLY!!I really am!

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
If you swallow it you will be spewing out of both ends.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin