Forums > Social Discussion > "Sexy/ Sleazy fire" - your opinions please

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Keep it PG, please old

The more performers, the more shades of fire and context in which fire performances are on display.

I tried to keep the poll itself unbiased - please excuse if you feel that it wasn't successful or if you think that I should have included this or give some more options there...

This is not as much about a "code of ethics for fire performers" and "morality" as it is about gathering some views on a common interest (fire performance - not sexuality) wink

so feel free to vote and comment - but please remember the PG status of this forum.

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

triptricianSILVER Member
UFO Spotting
350 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: SpinnerofDetroitI go shirtless, does that count? It gets me hit on a lot laugh3
and your worried about not having a girlfriend tongue2

would rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal lobotomy

"The dangers of life are infinate and among them is safety"(geothe)

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: SpinnerofDetroitI go shirtless, does that count? It gets me hit on a lot laugh3

Ha Ha! I will not say anything other than, very nice to watch, until after August 3rd about Vinny's spinny.

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:

Might help in your case... wink

On a serious note: Not too many male strippers out there... Maybe it's in the eye of the beholder, but would there be lower expectation to their level of artistry compared to female performances?

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
First - thanks Pele for your explanation! I don't think any of the burlesque shows I have seen have a story... that's why I thought it was just stripping.

In regards to male strippers, I can't say I've seen a whole lot, but we have been looking at a lot of stripper websites lately and I have to say that out of the 50 women... I would say I find most of the at least slightly attractive and around 50% very attractive. But the male strippers.. maybe because women have very particular tastes, or men have lots of different body shapes while most female strippers are homogenous, I don't know. I would say that I don't find them as attractive as the females...

Maybe attractive/good bodied men can model instead of strip, while there are a LOT of girls who want to model?

Page: