Page: ......
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Of course bring what ever you like, juggling balls, clubs, staff, poi, devil sticks, uni cycles, contact ball, cigar boxes, diabio, little peices of chain, tooth brushes, coat hangers...

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
or...,tennis rackets, rizlas, coins, elephants, chainsaws, continents, little pieces of nasal hair, etc.. extend ad absurdum...;)

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
What have i told you Mike NO NASAL HAIR why do you have to awaystake it one step to far

Eggznewbie
16 posts

Posted:
Mmmmm *unpacks nasal hair* lolsign

Will make it one sunday soon - should The Fates not treat me too cruelly biggrin
- - - - - - - - - -
devil

I would hate to advocate drugs, alcohol or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
Sorry to keep asking questions but trying to make sure i have everything the right way round. The meeting on sunday is 2:30 ish the main confusion i have is after reading thorough the whole of the messages theres one saying that you were meeting in Victoria Square, Clifton, and then somebody said later on about the anson rooms im confused as to were it actually is know thats probably really dim but some confirmation would be great if anybody can thanx

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Things change all the time - this thread has been going or a loooong time.

Current meetups (Sunday 10th Oct 04 14:16 GMT):
Sundays 14:30 Ansonrooms
Wednesday 8.00ish Cotham Gardens (Redland Park)

This invalidates all previous times & places biggrin

Hopefully see you there, Mike biggrin

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
Yeah i took my chance and went to the anson rooms as i didnt get time to check the responce. I had a great time to be honest admitidly im pretty useless and did enough to take the skin off my finger but it was great and thanx to who ever was helping the help was great and it was cool to watch i have no idea who it was but thanx anyway

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol
Back to Ben for a min.... ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol
I think Tim had it about right, dirty mexican hippy and yet he still hasn´t noticed. Great. Hey guys, don´t you think Ben should be buried underground with nothing to keep him comany but a box of nasal hair? Keep him out of trouble at least. ooo who´s up for a game of Íf you´re happy and you know it hit Ben?!!

ah I miss him, if only for the reason that I have no human punch bag! ubblol

Ben, if you do read this. I love you to bits and have money to give you - that´s actually true, you were never paid for the Glad Ball gloshow!

Lx

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
PSI,

maybe we should get Tim to update the first post. Rather than people have to read through all the crap about Tim's nasal hair, Ben the smelly hippy, etc.. just to find out where we spin!

And where were you on sunday?! I was there for the first time ever! biggrin

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Sorry I didn't come one sunday - i was skillfully intercepted by my girlfriend .... rolleyes

Aehm, yes, i agree tim should change the first post !

I'm afraid I wont be there wednsday either, so I'll probably see you at shroom on saturday bounce how are you getting there / do you want to meet up before ?

Mike biggrin

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Yeah meeting up would be good! share a taxi etc....

It finishes at 4am so maybe get there a bit earlier.

Will PM with plans to reduce traffic on thread (They need a multiple person PM thingy or we could start a Bristol Chat Thread in social?)

Garthy

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Bristol Chat thread sounds good smile but that means even more threads to be regularily checked rolleyes .. wink

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Nooooooooooo I have need to talk bo***cks on every thread otherwise i will curl up into a small ball and vibrate at around 1036 times a minute (dam it no vibrating Graemlins)

i'll c what i can do about the frist post smile

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
this is alerady Bristol chat thread, and should stay that way, else it should just be one single post kept updated about where and when and blah blah blah. Haven´t you noticed that most of the weekly meet threads become multiple person PM threads?! Just change the first post and everyone´ll be happy smile

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
OH Tim you wonderful man you updated the thread.

Now the sky is Blue and it's nice and sunny so I'm looking forwad to spining. I've broken a platau recently and have got loads of new stuff that works.

Planet Shroom on Sat! bounce bounce2

weavesmiley juggle

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Well.. since noone seems to mind this being the generic multi-PM bristol chat thread ... and we'd want to save Tim from the 17.26t Hz fate...ubblol

Gathy - when/where do you want to meet up tomorrow for shroom ? I've never been to trinity, so no idea where we're going ..

Looking forward to marveling at your new post-plateau (i bet hyperloop-)stuff wink

Mike wave

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Written by: Psi

Well.. since noone seems to mind this being the generic multi-PM bristol chat thread ... and we'd want to save Tim from the 17.26t Hz fate...ubblol
Mike wave

Did you really convert his vibrating at 1036 times a minute = 17.26t Hz

ubblol ubblol The geek in me apreicates that!

the post-plateau is not hyperloops suprisingly. It's stuff I should be able to do but couldn't. Can now do a 5bt BHB Weave again. Regaining my streatchyness! Also so very close to Butterfly weave BHB. Had it last week but now lost it again! mad

Although I can do a butterfly hyperloop for ever now (Well until you get bored)

Err give us a call I guess tomorrow or meetup at mine. Not really sure shat the plan is. Trying to get Oli to come down too so PM him and hasle him! biggrin

Laters

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Written by: garthy

The geek in me apreicates that!

ubblol hug

Wicked night last night
Non-Https Image Link
and lovely too see everyone hug wave

Mike biggrin

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
OK.

Did any of you guys read the post about Halloween at Weston.

[Old link]

Any of you expressed an interest. I can offer car space if anyone is up for going.

Also has anyone got any thing planned for Bonfire Night as well, it's my birthday and i was going to offer you all an invitation to come celebrate ubbloco - not sure of the plans yet. Will either be a house party in a ten bedroom house or will be some other celebration type thing.....

Gayle.....!

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Yay 100 posts.....!

Gayle.....!

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
mad2 Can't leave you children alone for one second before people start gossiping and badmouthing me behind my back! grouphug
gonna have to come over and spank your bottoms with a fire-whip spank
in fact, sometime late november with any luck*!

Psi: Geek alert! hehe
mike- in five minutes you will automatically self destruct (mainly because i'm too far away to bash you to death with my staffs)
Tim: you filthy dog of an ex-flatmate- you met the lady in question when you were in madrid... footinmouth and i do believe you gave her enough dirt on me thank you very much.
Laura- that tune can only be sung without reprisals at the EJC! angry i fart in your general direction! (hope you're in graz cos if not i might have made a lot of austrians unhappy and rather smelly) ubblol

someone once said that new friends are silver and old ones gold, well i wonder what old "acquaintances" are... pooheads? ubbloco

miss you guys biggrin hug ubblol
madrid is wicked though, have met loads and loads of nice juggly people to be silly with. juggle ubbrollsmile biggrin
cheers,
Ben

PS if you wan't to bury me with nasal hair you'll have to catch me first, and although i don't move very much, very far or very fast, you'll have to come all the way to madrid to do so! mwahahahhaaa

*and money rolleyes

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Written by: King Of Bongo

i do believe you gave her enough dirt on me thank you very much.

impossible anyway there always the secret wepon of letting her talk to your mother, possible the only person who has developed embassing ben into a truth art

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Heh there Bristol crew

Hope youre all good

OK - Im gonna be running a series of Circus skills workshops, on Wednesdays and theyre FREE

They will be held at the Beacon Centre in what used to be

St. Georges school (is now The City Academy),

Russell Town Avenue,

BS5 9JH,

Lawrence Hill area, just off Church Road.

Theyre starting on the 27/10 and running until Xmas and theyre FREE!!!!!

The 1st one will be running 10-4 and the rest will be in the evening 6.30-8.30pm. If you dont feel like signing up for the whole lot just come along to the day session

They will be for all levels from complete beginers to advanced and incorperate pretty much all circus skills - Hopefully I havent bitten off more than I can chew!!

So if you interested and wanna come along please call Gary or Carla on 0117 9351471 or PM me. If you could sign up ASAP - that will guarentee they all happen.

Lets see if we can get as many as possible, so tell ya friends.

I thought I'd make it a Wednesday, becuase as the weather gets shitty, you can all go indoors instead of getting wet and cold - arent i nice!!! smile

Looking forward to seeing you there and tell people tomorrow and on Sunday (hopefully i'll be there anyhow...finally!)

Peas out 2 ya all

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Timothy... I've warned you about this...
in the gr8 words of shrek:
"donkey, you're heading the right way for a smacked bottom!"
poohead.

So live it.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
oh and mike- warum ist die banane krum? ubbrollsmile

So live it.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Ben: i dont know ?

Guess what came through our door this morning:
ubblove Munchkin 2 bounce !!! Will bring it along on sunday biggrin

Mike hug

P.S.: Also for everyone who's not going to make it to the Sphercular Ball Thingy frown :cry: ....
.. there is this biggrin: - there's quite a few people doing fire & everyone is welcome to join in weavesmiley

bounce Twisted Magic Halloween Party at the Black Swan bounce
(and for who can't believe there is no Tribe of Frog in Bristol this Halloween - sob).

Line up: MATT-V (Timegate) - LIVE HALLOWEEN PA
TIMMER (Tribe of Frog)
MORPH (Planet Shroom)
DJ POD (Ripsnorter / Tribe of Frog)
TOAD (Toadstool)
DR PSY (Twisted Magic)
GEOFF WIFFEN (Sub-Atomic)
LADY BASE (Ripsnorter) - now playing Psy trance
CYCLONE (Tribe of Tadpole)

Chilled Choones from SEA GOBLIN (Tribe of Frog), BLISSPHIL (Tribe of Tadpole), PSTUMBLE (Tribe of Tadpole)

When: Saturday 30/10/04 10pm - 6am
Where: The Black Swan, Stapleton Road, Eastville, Bristol
Price: £10 in advance, £12 on the door
Tickets from Bristol Ticket Shop 0870 4444400 , Replay Records 0117 904 1134, Dysfunctional 0117 953 8969, Cyberdog 0117 930 0999

Check out the website www.freefallmonkey.co.uk for more information

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
Hey guys...

If anyone's about tomorrow night (Tuesday) we're havin a party 4 Neil's 21st... 3 Elmgrove Rd (next to Cotham Gardens) will be spinning and (wiv a bit of luck) fireworks outside. Sorry for rubbishness of not bein around - have been in London for the ESF and then generally crap. Oh and broke my phone so am now only contactable by email. I suck.
smile

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Don't everyone forget my birthday on 5th Novemeber in Stapleton if any one wants to come spin some fire and be rewarded in beer....!

Gayle.....!

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Woo! Twisted Magic was an absolute blast ! bounce bounce2

Thanks to everyone who was there -esp. Garth & Ros - you made my night appearing out of that crowd hug hug - what a surprise biggrin

Roll on next time then biggrin

Mike wave

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Any of you guys going to the circus skills thingy on Weds?

Gayle.....!

Page: ......