14 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by blackfox653

POI 4 EVR

Bigfoot67GOLD Member
103 posts

Posted:
Yeah I did at a helloweenparty...

And i was such a moron to spin fire, i set my hair on fire twice but i was lucky and stayed calm and just petted it out like there was nothing going on.

Thee_ProphetGOLD Member
Poi Enthusiast
14 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by blackfox653

POI 4 EVR

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Don't you think that perhaps it's rather irresponsible to play with fire while intoxicated? Not to mention improper wick?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Worse than irresponsible, Blackfox.

See, you'll be able to handle it if you burn yourself. You'll feel stupid, but ultimately, you'll have nobody to blame but yourself.

But if you're drunk/high and you let a burning poi go and it flies into a tree or a dumpster and starts a huge fire and damages peoples' homes and injures innocents, you will never forgive yourself.

And neither will we. And neither will the law; you'll be a criminal.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bigfoot67GOLD Member
103 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

Don't you think that perhaps it's rather irresponsible to play with fire while intoxicated? Not to mention improper wick?

It is and I know i'll never do it again, I was really pissed at myself the next day and I also told the people who were with me that next time i want to spin fire drunk they should stop me.
But I'm not planning on getting that drunk anymore anyway.

I'm really not proud about it or anything, I sure realise worse things could have happened and I hope everyone does, that's why I'm saying this...

Thee_ProphetGOLD Member
Poi Enthusiast
14 posts

Posted:
Was trying to tell a story not an idea I apologize.

POI 4 EVR

Brogannewbie
12 posts

Posted:
obviously we all know its dangerous to spin while under the influence, but at the end of the day spinning big balls of fire around when your trashed and have tripple vision is WELL good fun... Xx

Im small, i have long hair, blue eyes. i crack alot of jokes. I am ALWAYS up for trying new things ; ) I love clubbing, dancing and smoking. spliffs all round please?.... all round me!!

AmaraOSILVER Member
67 posts

Posted:
Ugh.

You also tilt when you should withdraw, and that is Knightly too. Rest In Peace, Heath.

Proudly Owned By FireTom.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
This thread is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

hanhanmember
38 posts

Posted:
Brogan I'll have to disagree with you on this one, last time I spun poi in a drunken fashion I burn my clothes and more importantly or painfully my hand, it seemed like a great idea at the time but in the end well it wasn't really fun at all frown

I love my new CareBear hula hoops smile

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
 Written by: hanhan

it seemed like a great idea at the time

I bet that's cuz you were drunk. smile

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

hanhanmember
38 posts