Forums > Social Chat > moments in life that you regret

Login/Join to Participate

Kyle03SILVER Member
The super duper uber looper
119 posts

Posted:
Have you ever decided to do something and then once you've done it, you actually regret ever thinking of doing it?
For 1, I regret not applying myself at school as must as I should have and only now I'm having to deal with the consequinces of that.

Think of it this way, you may just be giving some useful advice to someone who is also in the same situation you were.

Don't make someone your priority if they only make you an option.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I regret getting really, really drunk last night and doing a very, very stupid thing.

Other than that, I try not to regret much.

smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Kyle03SILVER Member
119 posts

Posted:
Well unless you slept with your sister last night, then there's not much to regret about last night. Unless you have a brother...

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
at the time everything you do is the absolute right thing to do and exactly what your wanted to do how can you regret doing anything if its what you wanted needed etc.

now, i wish i hadnt needed to do that or wish i hadnt felt that was the only way
cry about those bits smile

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
i regret not starting staff spinning sooner. Maybe i coulda actually gotten laid in high school ubblol

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
I regret not doing things.. missed opportunities.. there's not much I regret that I've actually *done*..

I regret some things I've said though..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
I regret lots of things... but mistakes are what made me who I am today, so I don't let it bother me, if that makes sense. Like the above, I mainly regret things I haven't done... oh, and things that I was doing but that I quit prematurely, I often think about how amazing I would be at dancing, horse riding and martial arts if I'd just kept going and not given up and how much more fulfilling life would be if I still had these activities(although sometimes I had to give things up, due to lack of finances, illness etc).

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
no regrets, just good lessons. smile

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Kyle03SILVER Member
119 posts

Posted:
I agree with you Nx, bad decisions allow us to gain that knowledge and use it in the future. A well learnt lesson will probably come from one of many bad choices. But then it's up to you wheather you use this gainrd knowledge of wheather you ignore it and allow yourself to do it again

Kyle03SILVER Member
119 posts

Posted:
I regret shaving my head! I never knew my hair took so much trouble to protect my solar pannel from the sun eek