Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I saw this on another forum and can't remember it being played here and thought it could be a bit of fun.

Basically, one person makes a "wish" and the next posted grants it, but corrupts it in some way.

eg:
"I wish for a million dollars"
"a million dollars appears in your bank account but the police then knock on your door about a bank robbery"

now lets get creative!

I wish I could fly!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
a medical problem forces you to get brown glass eyes

I wish for a UK citizenship

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
you marry me and are therefore allowed to be a uk citizen.. sadly i am a monster wife who keeps you chained in the house.

i wish the dish hadn't run away with the spoon

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
When the spoon finally shows up and asks the dish "Ready to go?" the dish states simply "No, I've decided to stay", the cat stopped playing his fiddle, the cow consequently vowed to never again jump over the moon in protest to the lack of music, thus condemning the dog to a life without laughter.

I wish for clairvoyance

Poi(poi~y) n. : A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.
- part owner of Wooktastic™ ©

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
You hear a knock on yer door and open it up to a grotesque woman. She introduces herself as Clair Voianse. She has been given to you by the government to care for.

I wish it was nov 8

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Curly_SueSILVER Member
laughter is the way to get through life
179 posts

Posted:
You find a way to creat a time machine. although when you go to use it, you set the dial for Nov 8 2007 and press go nothing happens. So failing the off bash on the side with your hand you decide that drastic action must be taken and you whip your shoe off and give it a good skelp on the side with your clodhoppers. All of a sudden something happens and you go into the pipe of time and arrive at your destination. you open the door only to find a woman waving a big stick at you. you realise that you have gone to the wrong date and gone back in time. oh what to do. you go to get back into your time machine but turn round to find it on fire you have nothing more to do than to shack up with your new cavewoman friend and wait hundreds of years until you get back to 2007.

I wish my new glo poi would arrive today.

I fell down a hill once, got up then fell down it again.

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
Your glow poi arrive today, they are beamers and so excited are you that you spin out of control and injury an angry homeless man who you now have to take to hospital and pay for his care.
He ends up need 24/7 care and you have to take him home to stay with you as you feel so bad. He smells pretty bad too!

I wish i was in scotland

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
You are in instantly teleported to Scotland. at the furthest depths of Loch Morar. And in all the excitement, do you think you took a deep enough breath? We'll find out today!

I wish for a HoP world party!

Poi(poi~y) n. : A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Curly_SueSILVER Member
179 posts

Posted:
Your wish is granted and we organise a HoP world party, but everyone is meeting in Orkney in the north of scotland. But it is too windy to spin and the flames are blowing out before we get a chance to spin. Everything has gone tits up.

I wish the weekend was from monday to friday and only had to work sat and sun.

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
you get your wish but you also get put on the weekend shift for the rest of eternity

I wish for a Hummer with hydrolic supension, custom paint job and all of the other toys that you can get to put in your pimed out ride sunny

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Deamon_LlamaBRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
granted, but you get set upon by greenies protesting overly large cars, and you accidentally run over one of them, and then they take you to court over it and although you don't get booked for GBH they do confiscate your car.

I wish for some free time to spin in!

---
No statements are true unless they can be proven scientifically.
---

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
You lose your job, run out of money, and the baliffs come reclaim all your possessions, including all your toys.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
You can breathe underwater and as a bonus are instantly plunged into the most awe-inspiring reef on the planet. However for every action, as we all know, there must be an equal and opposite reaction, and therefore you can no longer breathe out of the water. You spend the rest of your admittedly peaceful life staring at the shimmering surface of the water, longing for dry land. Plus being underwater for that length of time makes your entire body all pruny like the tips of your fingers after a long bath. Lovely.

I wish for minions.

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
You get minions. They are immensely irritating and never leave you alone. Also the possession of minions ends up having you labelled as an evil dark lord so you are decapitated by a hero with a really big magic sword.

I wish my essays would write themselves (well) and hand themselves in (on time and to the correct people and not at all violently or offensively)

Man is no more than a conduit for excrement to pass through.- daVinci

Jointly owned by BurdA and Tinypixie

Wielder of the voice of Patrick Stewart

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
Your essays begin to write themselves to a magnificant quality. As promised they also hand themselves in on time, to the correct person, with absolutely no malice whatsoever.

As time goes by everything seems fine, however come the end of the year when you receive your results you notice that you achieved 0%. Shocked by this turn of events you enquire as to the reason, only to have your lecturer inform you that all of your papers were almost entirely plagiarised.

Shortly after, as you stand in the rain, shirt unbuttoned with your arms spread screaming WWWHYYYYYY? The voice of God booms back at you "Essays can't write themselves jackass and that's wishing to a false idol. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaa!"

I wish I hadn't spent so long corrupting this wish.

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
Collapses in a giggling bundle.

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
you didn't spend any time corrupting that wish , you didn't post at all.. this invalidating your desire to wish, which would therefore make this reply pointless.

so inorder to mantain the order of things I will have to corrupt that wish also!

Essays get written and are perfect however you leanr nothing and fail all your exams.. you then spend you life selling novelty items to strangers on the street

I wish i had a cool sexy talent that would make me happy and a little richer without myself or anyone else being harmed or dying. Or being kept isolation!

Formally known as kat224

thombreGOLD Member
74 posts

Posted:
You spent a mere twenty seconds corrupting the wish, and it was so crap that you were kicked from HoP and your house was burned down. No you live outside a swimming pool and spend all day listening to the happy, laughing children on the inside as a constant reminder of the life you could have had.

I wish I had a hot model for a girlfriend

Buy gerbils cos you can't spin with hamsters

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
Combines both wishes.
You develop a great talent for attracting hot models. Model airplanes. You attract flaming model airplanes like a magnet. Needless to say this is unpleasant and leads to death.

I wish it were yesterday.

Curly_SueSILVER Member
179 posts

Posted:
You get yourself a lovely hot model for a girlfriend, but you spend all your time freaking out thinking that she is going to cheat on you, so you become too clingy and she cheets on you with jerry springer and ron jeremy at the same time.

I wish we had real air in my office and not this regurgitated crap that they keep trying to fill my lungs full of.

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
You get real air, unfortunatel you get nothing else, Including walls and floors. You are working on the sixth storey and plummet to your doom.

I wish my last wish would hurry up and get its ass corrupted. biggrin

Curly_SueSILVER Member
179 posts

Posted:
your last wish was corrupted but not until the end of today so you go back to yesterday and live that day but as your wish wasn't corrupted until the end of today then you have to live through the dredded monday morning all over again. nooooooooooooooooooo.

I wish for my plants to survive the cold winter with single galzing.

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
They do, in fact they are made stronger and more intelligent by it. However because you put them through that harsh winter with only the minimum of protection they seek vengeance and eat you.

I wish the cat didn't throw up on the rug. Or me, or my food or anything of any value.

Curly_SueSILVER Member
179 posts

Posted:
Wow its amazing your cat doesn't throw up anymore. but as your cat is "holding it in" he/she has to let it out somehow and is now farting and shitting on everything it was spewing on. And t is not normal [censored], it is orange and very very runny.

I wish for the rain to go away so I can go out and play with my new blue glo poi.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
the rain stops and oddly enough, everything turns blue. people walk by you spinning and see you spinning just chains and think yer a weirdo.

I wish this thread lives forever.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
It will but the mods are told it exceeds bandwith and all other posts are deleted to make space. this annoys all the other HoPPers who come round and beat you!

i wish i was a hero

Formally known as kat224

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
You are a hero, but not a very successful one. During your first attempt at heroics, and through no fault of your own, you fail, badly. 100 people die as a result. While you manage to jump clear just before the accident, the guilt forces you down a path of self-destruction through drugs and alcohol. You end up a hollow shell, a wreck. Consumed by sorrow.

I wish for an albino tiger cub with an attitude problem.

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
You have a problem with its i'm-going-to-disembowell-you-and-eat-your-innards attitude.

I wish for wednesday to go well.

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
Wednesday goes very well, for everyone else. You get trapped in a well.

I wish for a moustache.

Curly_SueSILVER Member
179 posts

Posted:
A moustashe is yours but you get lazy and don't trim it down for a while. when you do go to give it a wee trim you notice that a swarm of wasps have moved in and start to sting you until you die of the poison.

I wish I had a cold so I didn't have to come in here.

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
You get a cold, you don't have to go in. However you get an odd mutant strain of the cold and end up having to habe your nose amputated.

I wish that I and my loved ones would be entirely unaffected by the effects of my wish and it's corruption and that all of you had lots of cake.

Page: ......