Forums > Social Chat > poi a weapon in disguise

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
EnigmAmember
20 posts

Posted:
Has anyone ever used poi as a weapon or even thought of using it as a weapon I think It makes a perfect weapon because It's easy to conceal, has good range, It's intimidating when swung with fancy moves and It's not concedered a weapon making it's possession and practice legal.

trailatlas17Member
12 posts

Posted:
If you're familiar with Alolan Marowak that uses its bone club as a poi staff for a weapon from Pokemon Sun and Moon that would be my example. I wish I could post a photo here. It's fictional though

fodehiwBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
It is interestng you should mention the "concealment" issue, as this reminds me somewhat of the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira, developed by slaves and concealed from their masters as a form of dance.-p.

fodehiwBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
It is interesting to read these comments after all these years. I am from the UK, https://populationstat.com/united-kingdom/london
. And it looks like not 20 years have passed but a whole century. I wonder what these users would say if they read these comments today, I think the posts would be completely different. Time is changing everything. Do you agree with it?

Page: