Forums > Technical Discussion > Can you buy fire nunchucks online...?

Login/Join to Participate

tracerammoGOLD Member
29 posts

Posted:
So, I saw some amazing videos on YouTube of some guys (fireninja) doing crazy sheeite with some fire nunchucks... I looked about and can't seem to fine them for sale anywhere. Anyone know where to get some good ones, or do I have to make my own?

Thanks a heap!

The wispering of the wise never entertains the fools...

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
*beeeep* Rellizate, you pre-advertise your fire-toy-selling website right here in the forum of this fire-toy-selling-website... Do you consider to contribute anything to Malcolm? umm

@ tracerammo: You find a few threads on (fire) nun chacks in the "other toys" section, including "how to make your own".

I would also advise to check with (national) laws, whether or not the possession of a (fire) nun chuck could get you in trouble with law enforcement. I guess California is restricting nun chucks (and their manufacturing). Usually law enforcement does not distinguish between a regular and a fire related chuck.

Good luck

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
So you exclusively sell Fire Chucks and not any other toys on your site? umm wink

We've been discussing this and it seems to be a nuisance that folks advertise here... Guess it would be perfectly allright if you'd ask George and Malcolm for permission and (if you sell to customers who noted you through HoP) consider to let Malcolm benefit in reverse (which could be called "advertisement fees") - at last he's the one who finances all this. wink

hug

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

ubersmackSILVER Member
journeyman
73 posts

Posted:
trick concepts sells them, google it

"Runs with Scissors"