Forums > Videos > Bornfire2007 South East Asia Fire Festival Video

Login/Join to Participate

XynGOLD Member
9 posts

Posted:

Bornfire2007 - South East Asia first ever fire festival, took place again this year for the 2nd time. Artists line up includes: Antti Suniala, Elementricks, Fireflys, Flaming Matrix, Imakokode, Poism and Wayang Aloes. Artists in Collaboration includes: Chris Bennett (Divine Imagination), Xyn (Fireflys), Yuta (Poism), Antti Suniala, Imakokode and Romeo (the dog).

Hope you guys enjoy the short clip.

Festival website: https://www.bornfire.com.sg

EDITED_BY: Xyn (1185434674)

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
awesome to see australian talent participate in this festival, thansk for sharing!!
bill

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
great video, enjoyed watching the whole thing-i usually fastforward through some

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Yeah cool such great movement going on!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

XynGOLD Member
9 posts

Posted:
Bender:
Ya it was indeed great having Australian artists with us. Divine Imagination was one of the main act for Bornfire2006.

Faithinfire:
Thank you for watching and am really glad you like it!

Newgabe:
Thanks for viewing too!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Xyn

Ya it was indeed great having Australian artists with us. Divine Imagination was one of the main act for Bornfire2006.

Just Chris was there though, yeah? There used to be 4 of them but 2 don't spin much anymore and one's in Sweden...

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

XynGOLD Member
9 posts

Posted:
Newgabe: Just Chris was there though, yeah? There used to be 4 of them but 2 don't spin much anymore and one's in Sweden...

Ya.. only Chris was here from the group 'Divine Imagination'. He did a collaboration piece with me and Yuta. It was a great experience... not to mention the fun!