Masked52member
83 posts

Posted:
If I was making fire fingers on copper rods, how would I attach the wick to the rod and hold it secure to itself?

Probably much like building a fire fan. I did a search before posting this, but couldn't find much for fire fan guides.

Fire eaters are the most conceited people. Especially when they're on fire. "Help me, save me, put me out, me, me, me..."

-Paolo the Fire Eater

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
one way to secure wick on thin wire is to bend the wire back and affix the wicking (via screws or wire or kevlar thread) to the wider shape. put it on tightly cus it may slip down otherwise.
b

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

BrieveBRONZE Member
15 posts

Posted:
Since your using Copper you could flatten the tip and center and put a bolt thru it. But that depends on your thinkness of copper etc. Loop at the end and sew the side of the wick with kevlar thread would be the way I would do it.

marcoenthusiast
328 posts

Posted:
This is the design that I have been making and selling for a long time

Non-Https Image Link

Mark

fake teeth and glueBRONZE Member
Checking who's online, watching you!
1,972 posts

Posted:
I've been thinking of making some out of wire for a long time, anyone got any suggestions?
a good way to attach it to your fingers, lengths, materials and such.

thanks.
smile

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
there are a few threads on their construction - have a look in the archives... smile