funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
hey, been into poi since the begining of september and can pull off most moves... is there anyone in oxford interested in meeting up and teaching/ learning some moves? i think i might be the only one in the whole of oxford interesed.

anyone into staff who fancies teaching me the basics would also be very much appreacated......

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:

I'm going to be back in oxford over easter. Not sure of my plans yet...gotta sqeeze in a little time with the folks I guess!!

Have you checked out the thread in the events section. It looks like there is a poi in the park in Headington every Sunday.

I started off learning poi, then found staff thanks to some amazing teachers (you know who you all are). But now I'm back loving poi. I am by no means good at staff, but could probably go through the real basics of staff if you'd like (and I really do mean the basics )

Drop me a PM and we can try and meet up.

Hels

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader