Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Gigs available: Any other professionals in Asia?

Login/Join to Participate

SparkfireFire coach - Cirque du Soleil
89 posts

Posted:
Ok anyone else in China or nearby? Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Phillapines, Japan etc.

Basically anywhere with cheap airfares (under $800 USD) to Shanghai?

I've found myself doublebooked.
ffs, here and middle east they always confirm at the last possible minute. This time at the same time.

This one is on the 23rd. Whether I get it covered or not I still would like details of any costumed, insured and experienced professionals either based or travelling in the region for future work.

I need a performance history focused on corporate work and a list of your routines with realistic lengths for a tight high impact show.

Performers must have at least a solid 6 minutes with minimal repetition and good stage presence.

This one is a solo but future work could get the bigger budgets for more.
If duo's/groups would like to contact me each performer must be strong enough to hold a stage by themelves.

mail to:
info@pyroptix.com

Cheers

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
check meenik and ronopotamus.....both of them are in thailand at the moment and you should reach them via pm here on hop or in the thread deep down the rabbit hole...asia under events, gatherings.....etc. by ronopotamus.....both of them are experienced wonderful performers......able to do solo shows/performances..................greetings to them in case you meet them!

tina

- Ho Sa -
kisses & peace & love to beautiful madges
*rever le temps le prendre*