Maliciousnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
I've done searches for topics on fire wires but I haven't actually found the information I've been looking for. I saw fire wires in a gallery once and the effects are amazing. I just want to know-- What is it? That meaning the general description. Another detail I'd like to know is the risk. I know using any kind of fire is extremely dangerous but everything is dangerous to some degree. What's fire wire's degree?

It may sound like a pretty senseless question but I guess I could be called senseless.

Many thanks in advance. Any kind of information is welcomed and any details would be great.

EDITED_BY: Malicious (1162323866)

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
you may need to do a search on wirewool..

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
gurrr you didnt surch very hard??????

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Minty.. as lovely as your thread is ( nana ) I dont think Malicious has been back since he posted the original question, so he couldnt have read the post teling him to search for wirewool.

So to answer your original question, he hasnt searched very hard at all wink