ginisfluffBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Can't seem to get any reply from Colchester butterfingers juggling group, So have decided to set up my own group for lovers of poi, staff, juggling, devil sticks, diablo etc.

If you're in essex and interested in meeting up with others, then take a lookey at https://groups.myspace.com/Essexfirestarters

Am hoping to start regular meetings (if there is enough interest), possibly in chelmsford as it is quite central, although it depends on where most people are located.

anyways would be good to hear from any 'firestarters' in essex.

gini
x

v_i_cmember
57 posts

Posted:
Hello,

Can't reply to your myspace forum, cos I can't be arsed to create an account!

I'm in Essex in Wickford. Went to a few of the Butterfingers and Spitz meets. But would be great if can get our own meets a bit closer.

Put me on your list.

Vic

rainbowgirlmember
70 posts

Posted:
hi, im in essex in southend, i think i looked at your myspace page when i joined myspace but i dont use it much - but anyway i would be interested in meeting other spinners in essex

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars

"To alcohol, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems!"

matthew adamsSILVER Member
8 posts

Posted:
im in essex i live in chelmsford look at my mini web site www.flyingfireguys.piczo.com

Winged AvengerSILVER Member
The official Emma Peel wannabe
226 posts

Posted:
Hello

I think Butterfingers has died after we lost the venue.

I am totally up for meeting for a spin. I don't want to sound desperate but PLEASE PM if you want to meet!

hug

"Always keep your bowler on in times of stress and watch out for diabolical masterminds" - Emma Peel

BabbBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
I'm in Harlow, Essex and I'd love to meet up to spin. I don't have access to a car though. Sob. Unless you all want to come to Harlow? No? Oh....

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I work in Harlow smile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

matthew adamsSILVER Member
8 posts

Posted:
Hello,Again

In Chelmsfod the is a twillight specktlar theingy,which is good to see.

Also im just about to Essex Jamborie so if anyone is going plz say

Matt