Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Stilt minder needed, free festival ticket -UK

Login/Join to Participate

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
HI all,
just a quick note, if anyone wants to come to the wickham music festival I have one free ticket for a minder - tickets are usually about £70. It is held near Fareham in south England, I will be traveling down from Edinburgh.
Let me know if anyone is up for some festival happenings smile
Should be a great fest
biggrin

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
when is it?

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
The festival is the 4-7th Aug. I will probably be arriving on the 3rd, I think there are festival happenings from then.

Tis going to be fun.. Weeeeee!

Can any of you make it? hug

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
oh i got given a flyer for that... i'm afrad i'm gonna be at boom that weekend but good luck with it! biggrin

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
I am still looking for someone, festival starts this weekend.. are any of you other lovely people up for it?