GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
Do hop sell any other smaller finger loops than the standard ones? I find my fingers slip out of the standard double finger loops.

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
You could try sewing the normal sized ones up a bit to make them smaller. Dont think HoP sell different sizes, least I havnt seen any. Failing that you could make your own shrug

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
Yeah, motley, i havent seen any either. All i can tell you to do is put your fingers through and hold them, crappy advice, lol but pretty much all i can do to help ya with, enjoy the spinnin mate!

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

spudmonkeyGOLD Member
55 posts

Posted:
you dont really have to put your fingers through them.in fact i was holding them arse ways for ages when i started and cut the [censored] out of mt fingers but im just thick. you can just hold onto them dont worry if you let go there is almost no chance of them hitting you passers by are a different story though.