Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hello all my lil fuzzy wuzzy Moonfesties!*:.

mmMMMmmmm…. Well there is certainly an extra snuggley vibe about at the moment, huh? Must be time for the Warm Fuzzy Winter Moonfests!*:. Get out all ya warmest winter woollies, fluffy monster feet, beanies, braziers, gloves, woolly wraps and extra good blankety goodness!*:. And of corse don’t forget your usual Moonfest toys … drums, fire toys (+ fire fuel and safety gear) dancing feet, wiggles, huggles, and festive happy smiley faces….:::*

As it gets cooler the ocean looks beautifully crystal clear with those sunshiney sparkles and gorgeous sunsetty colours in the arvo… and if you’re lucky you could spot a dolphin or too splashing about in the bay.:* Now, with the 10pm curfew for the common curtesy of not waking the locals too late at night with drumming and all our usual moonfesty shenanigans, I’m thinking we can start gathering a little earlier in the afternoon so we still get a good dose of moonfesty goodness before it’s time to quieten down and go to bed ourselves…. hnnnnnnn.:* So come on down a little earlier for a play in the sunshine and see the gorgeous luminous moon rise over an ocean of sunset colours……:::::*

Warm Fuzzy Winter Moonfest Dates are:

*:.June ~ Monday 12th

*:.July ~ Tuesday 11th

*:.August ~ Wednesday 9th

Then the date for the Spring Moon Fest is:

*:.September ~ Friday 8th

Ooooh and just so all you lovelies know, I will be away for Burning Man in the US in August (flying on my birthday weeeeeee) …so will *just* make it back in time for the Spring Moonfest… so perhaps a lil jetlagged… but totally full up the tips of my dreads with festival magicks….:* for spring moonfest I’m sure I’ll be there, but barely there hehehe maybe a lil bit of a sleepy pixie, (but a happy sleepy pixie i'm sure) perhaps if anyone has yummy ideas for some lovely Spring Moon theming …candle circle goodness … a performance or interactive activity of some kind that you’d like to do or facilitate… it would be wonderful*:. I will be away from around mid August till like the day before Spring Moonfest… We have all of Winter Warm Fuzzy Festies to plan something yum…..:::* be imaginative, creative, spontaneous! Come be the festival …Festive~All ….ALL FESTIVE … it’s the beautiful festive people that gather each month under the full moon who make this the gorgeous gathering what it is.:*

Feel free to bring along a Brazier for extra warmth for the winter moonfests … but please take full responsibility for it throughout the night and dispose of any left over coals responsibly… Council rule is no open fires on the beach… but braziers with BBQ coals are fine so long as we act responsibly.

Moonfest is a drug and alcohol free, all ages gathering… please take full responsibility of yourself, your children and have a general respect for those around you (something which goes without saying in such a lovely environment as this I think)

See all you gorgeous people on Monday for the first of the Warm Fuzzy Winter Moon Festies…::::*

Much love and warm fuzzy pixie wiggles*:.

Love Elke (.:*moonpixie*:.)

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1170721052)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
I always look forward to your moonfest updates miss pixie.. pixie goodness spilling over ubblove

Now that Gabe has deserted us, I'm wondering where braziers and fondue are going to come from..

Dolphins at moonfest.. looking forward to it already biggrin bounce bounce2

grouphug

3,492 posts

Posted:
mmmm gabe has deffinatley added some awesome chocklately goodness to the warm fuzzy moonfest vibe.... absolutely rocking in the yum and warm front biggrin

I'll bring down a brazier smile

and chicken gave me a lil fondue kit... we might have to get that crankin this winter 'ey? ubblove biggrin hug grouphug

mmm I do recall a few years ago that dolphins actually visited moonfest!!!! and it was a june moonfest at that... so eyes peeled lovelies!!!! eek ubblol biggrin ubblove

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

The_Magnesium_Masterjourneyman
97 posts

Posted:
I can donate a stainless washing machine drum brazier to moonfest if someone wants to take it off my hands, its warmer than a normal one and harder for coals to fall out of it onto the ground, and we wouldnt want somebody to step on a hot coal at moonfest , would we?. Hurry up and let me know before moonfest, PM me aswell so I remember to bring it if you are definitely prepared to keep it.

3,492 posts

Posted:
ooooh that reminds me I saw a cool thing for putting fires in that I wanted to get for our shows and stuff smile

jc_firetricksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
205 posts

Posted:
Moonfests are great smile

Will be sure to make it to the next one, the firetricks crew will also have a pro photographer comming along, so if anyone wants some nice pics. Just give us a yell :P

Hope to see you all there. smile

Happy spinning.

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
yay moonfest!

Extra looking forward to this one cause I missed the last one (silly flu). I don't care if my kidneys fall out, my brain implodes or I'm decapitated by an ill-tempered mutated sea-bass, I'll be there!!! Methinks I'll come up early for a sun-play. Anyone else going early? public holiday n' all...

remember your beanies people! I expect it will be a cold one angelblue (that looks like some sort of ice-dude to me)

"Be the Bunny"

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Yay! See you guys on the 12th biggrin

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I'll be there on Monday (well, I'll be there this afternoon, but thats another story!)

bounce

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

3,492 posts

Posted:
YES! Jen, most deffinately keen for a sunshine play! it is realllllly lush down there in the arvo .... hnnnn

the pretty sunset colours above the sparkles biggrin ubblove smile*:.

.:*fingers crossed for dolphin sightings*:.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
so what time is everyone planning to head down for a weavesmiley in the sunny ?? biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Have a happy Moonfest chaps!!!
I am plotting moving to Morocco so you might need to come and have a Marocfest some day!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I'll be down early to hopefully it won't be wet either .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

3,492 posts

Posted:
bounce YAY pucko!!! haven't seen you in a while matey! hug hug hug

nahhh the weather is good to us it wont rain*:.at least not while we are havin a beatiful gathering under the beautiful luminous moon and shimmering stars awwwww

I'll bring my brazier down for some extra warm goodness

.... maybe yoink a bit of that massive tub of chockie from becca too hehehehe ubblove do the chockie fondue thing

anyone keen, bring along fruit and things and we'll see what we can muster up ubblove

mmmmmm warm fuzzy chockie fonduuuuuuuuuuuuue ubblove

see all you lovelies tomorrow!*:.

The_Magnesium_Masterjourneyman
97 posts

Posted:
Gabe, someone I knew from the Brisbane Ecovillage group around your age and probably less wealthy than you decided she had no future living in Australia with around 60K of savings , and the last I heard she was off to India and Brazil , with no plans to ever return. I never saw her since.

I want to get there around 4- 4:30 , so there is enough light to practice the whip again, I'll bring the last of those smoked almonds if I remember, but I aint game to try fonduing one.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ohhh moonpixie we are coming early!!!
SQUEEEEEE

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
OH AWSOMENESS beautiful chickeny one!.... was wondering with your leg and all if you'd be making it out.... but I supose if it didn't stop you last month... you're rockin girl! biggrin ubblove hug

I forgot to get fruit ... and now it is a public holiday (dumb ass rolleyes ).... any fruit shops open public holidays?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh sweetie...Im so sorry we couldnt make it...Troy is really really sick. He has been in bed most of today. I hope you had a good time. I tryed to call you... frown frown frown hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
OK wave so last night I spun my poi on the roof of q bequtiful house in Fes, under the full Moroccan moon and thought of you all; If I could find the exclamation mark on this crappy french keyboard I would make one ubblol
Hooray for Gremlins grouphug

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
*makes a mental note to get back for a summer moonfest sometime in the (hopefully) not too distant future*

biggrin

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Hey Gabe! Glad to hear you're doing well and playing hard and decorating foreign rooftops with fire hug

"Be the Bunny"

3,492 posts

Posted:
Yes birdy bird, you should come back for a summer moonfest! biggrin they are super fun! bigger and wigglier heheheh ubbrollsmile... though I love the chilled (no pun intended hehe) vibe of the warm fuzzy winter ones biggrin they're all soft and fuzzy ubblove grouphug ubblove ... and ya have a lil more room to move when you're twirlin heheheh

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh my! this one crept up on me! Moon Fest on tuesday folks biggrin remember warm things grouphug

anyone heading up to the Medievle Faye at the Abbey, up Caboolture way tomorrow? smile*:.

see you there if so biggrin (perhaps in dryad treeish form)

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
Have fun for me! Seems like forever ago that I was at the last one! frown

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
yay! any particular theme this time?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
*huddles in the "we're sad cos we're not going to moonfest" corner with bird* frown hug

i wish i could go...to moonfest & to the medieval fayre! both would be lovely!! biggrin but alas...i'll be in hervey bay & heading back to the murg on tuesday night! dangit! ah well...maybe next month cos maybe i'll be working here by then!!! biggrin

bounce

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
no gita. frown I;ll be comming down this month, with a couple of friends from the sunny coast.

clap clap clap

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
*also joins the cant come to moonfest courner*

Taj's birthday so we are not going to be able to make it Im afraid...gotta do the family thing!
*BIG SAD CANT COME TO MOONFEST FACE*
*BIG HAPPY ITS MY SONS FIRST BIRTHDAY FACE*

3,492 posts

Posted:
tomorrow!!!

bring warm things!

aww... no gita? frown *I'll do an extra wiggle in your honour sweet! ubbrollsmile

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
biggrin yay for extra pixie wiggle!! tongue hug

have a wonderful night everyone! i'll be thinking of you as i drive back to the murg in the lovely moonlight!! biggrin

bounce

happy birthday taj!!! biggrin hug2

bounce2

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh chicken! I missed your post (musta been posting at the same time...)

we will miss you! and my butt is going to be busy with all these extra wiggles for everyone! ubblol biggrin ubblove ubbrollsmile

ubblove.:*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAJEEBUM!!!*:. ubblove

Page: ...