Page:
nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
hello biggrin just wanted to see which of us old dinosours
are still around. and wanted to say high to those who where.
so far ive seen dom and lightning. who else is here??

sleep with angels
muckieha

p.s when i say old school i meen more than 2 years juggle

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
The Good Old Days <<< i remember those well. ubblol
Diana The Huntress, Jo Derry (missing in Sheffield/Leeds i dont know), Pele, Peregrin and who can forget Dangerboy confused what ever happened to him?.. Draevon? he used to be inspiring beyond belief. Donia is back in the USA last time i heard but last year said may one day be back in Italy. confused

it wasnt until a year later that i registered in 2001. smile and am either lurking or posting depending on Lifes habbits of going pear shaped at times wink but always lurking just like that katinca hug love to josh and yourself you lurkers. wink

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
smile Awww, the good old days

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sits back with a pipe and congac with glass and reminises on past times.

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
well this is good i been spinning for 4 years yet i am still in the HoP womb....

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by: MikefromGlos

well this is good i been spinning for 4 years yet i am still in the HoP womb....

ubblol

its not about how long you've been spinning, its about how long people have recognised your screen name on HoP.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
Wow i did'nt realise that i had been on hop for this long if somebody walked up to me in the street i would probaly say one or two years not four

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr Majestik

[

ubblol

its not about how long you've been spinning, its about how long people have recognised your screen name on HoP.

So another popularity contest then confused

I thought that it was a place for the oldies to say hey i'm still around whether lurking or not. Some of us dont post like we used to, if at all... so maybe some new or oldies might not remember our screen names... but does that make us "old school" or not?.

I know that i speak with older members that registered around the time i did, whether they still come to hop or not.... they to me are old schoolers even though most of you will not remember their screen names or find many posts from them, but technically advanced because they still play like they used to back when they registered.

just a though, not a rant. hug

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
i saw this thread up t'top before, and i know what it should have read, but this time i thought it said "old school shoot out" and wondered if it had taken an altogether more violent turn.... thankfully not, as it would make a terrible mess... i just hope there's no "old skool" grudges that might start that sort of thing...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by: PK_not_NYC

I thought that it was a place for the oldies to say hey i'm still around whether lurking or not. Some of us dont post like we used to, if at all... so maybe some new or oldies might not remember our screen names... but does that make us "old school" or not?.

I know that i speak with older members that registered around the time i did, whether they still come to hop or not.... they to me are old schoolers even though most of you will not remember their screen names or find many posts from them, but technically advanced because they still play like they used to back when they registered.

just a though, not a rant. hug

i remember reading your posts when i joined pk, although that name change involving NYC sure had me confused for a bit wink

i think i'm just old enough to have read lots of posts by oldschoolers to be able to remember most of them smile

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
 Written by: PK_not_NYC

The Good Old Days <<< i remember those well. ubblol

And SIX coloured flames threads!

ubblol

We should have just locked the board then. We've done nothing productive since.

wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Indeed...plus "Taking poi on airplanes", sparkly poi and "what music..." threads
(And strangely a "Flaming hand job" thread ubblol )

As Bon Jovi correctly observed - "It's all the same, only the names have changed" smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr Majestik

i remember reading your posts when i joined pk, although that name change involving NYC sure had me confused for a bit wink

wink haha .. that was the point. hug

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
do i qualify for "old school" status yet?? biggrin

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
I'm a little late entering this one! But I'm old school! and i'm only 18! hahahaha! and i feel old! frown i cannot believe i've been on HoP for four an a half years! eek
EDITED_BY: SNOOPoi (1164746531)

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
whats the time restriction???? i been on HoP over 2 years ( sounds like some drug addiction) ubblol

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
ubblolubblolubblolubblolubblol
I've been on HoP 1/2 year *sprints away* bounce

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Mascotenthusiast
301 posts

Posted:
I'm pretty old-school. Check out my (fairly) old-school membership number. Word to the old school Massive

(saunters casualy up to the old timers, hoody pulled right down over face)

I'm a big poser really. Truth is I evidently joined HOP back in 2002, but I forgot all about it. When I tried to join HOP this year it said "there is already an account registered with that e-mail address" so I clicked on the "I've forgotten my password, mail it to me" option and I got this neat Old-School account.

I also have no idea why I'm "The Boy G"

Walls may have ears but they don't have eyes

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
You DO know you can change your display name Matt.... tongue

I reckon old skool is all relative. I don't reckon i'm old skool, there was already an old skool when i joined, I still think of myself as relatively new.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pink...?

I reckon old skool is all relative. I don't reckon i'm old skool, there was already an old skool when i joined, I still think of myself as relatively new.

Word.

I've been here a while ish and I don't consider myself old skool.

Mostly 'cos I reckon its passé. wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
wave

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Mascotenthusiast
301 posts

Posted:
I know I can change my display name......but some people know me here as "boy g" and besides I can't really think what else I'd call myself

I considered changing it straight away but I thought I'd stick with it. it's not a bad name, and it was a little mysterious (to me never mind anyone else).

Sandy suggested I change my display name yesterday as well.....he wanted me to be "he who munches"

I do like my munch

Walls may have ears but they don't have eyes

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I just consider myself OLD ubblol

I knew hoppers about a year or more before I got online so I must just be left skool

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Page: