Forums > Social Chat > yayyyy!!!first fire breath. amazing.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
dragon_child_adilnewbie
8 posts

Posted:
muahahahaha. im a dragon now. it was so kooool
eve nthough i could not produce a tower, the fireball was sweeet. i got very high on adrenalin after tht. ubbangel

yes, but ive bin burping kerosene since ive done it and my eyes are stinging(though tht cud be from lack of sleep of sleep due to talking to friends all night. redface.

when you asked for light i set myself on fire.
walking the fine line between insanity and survival.

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
petroleum jelly = bad idea. who cares about chapping? just blow a little harder. I've been breathing for a while, and honestly, anything combustible is a bad Idea to breath with. and that includes but is not limited to: gasoline, white gas, petrol, anything with alcohol in it, etc. personally, I use lamp oil. if you go to a hardware store such as ace or aubochons, you can find this stuff called "ultra pure lamp oil" which is about 100 percent parrafin. over the time I've been breathing fire, I have never caught myself on fire, never gotten chapped, never gotten sick from it, and I've held the stuff in my mouth for about 3 minutes doing a poi/breathing routine. I'd suggest you don't try that. but if you would like to avoid the whole "you're dead/burning thing" go with ultra pure lamp oil. it doesn't leave an incredibly raunchy taste in your mouth, (not good, but not as bad as say... citranella) and you can drop a match in it and it will go out. only when it's a mist will it burn. so, though I wouldn't suggest that anybody breathe fire (unless you're stupid like me) I can't stop you if you're going to, but make sure you use the safest liquid you can.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
ps. the leading cause of lighting your face on fire is breathing into the wind, and even if you breath away from the wind, sometimes it spirals back at you. stupid cross winds and wind drafts. and sometimes hot and cold air colliding cause the fire to do some weird tornado bullshit. so if theres any wind where you are. put the torch down. safety first.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sym

I think this thread should be removed, because there are too many people saying it's cool and what dragon_child_adil has done is something to be pleased about.

It's a stupid thing to do, please don't carry on.

frown

YAY SYM. I totally agree.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
I know people who think HOP in general should be removed. because it might get people involved in doing stupid things with fire.

pop_n_freshmember
48 posts

Posted:
i think its safe to say that, as soon as fire breathing is mentioned here, so many people put up all the risks and ameturs will realise its something not worth toying with. forinstance, i have just started and although i intend to do at least one. im not stupid enough to go off on my own and do it without any supervision from an experianced breather. and no way am i going to do it anytime soon. ifact reading all this is making me rethink it.

Just call me Pop.

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
I knew nothing about it till reading up a bit here... and I'm well convinced to stay away from it for keeps...

I cannot think of one good reason for putting fuel in my mouth!! confused2

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
it's not for every one
but it's not for no one either
it's for a select few
and as we all know, [censored] can hit the fan in the blink of an eye
but I have faith, that with all the stupid things i do, it won't be fire breathing that kills me.
maybe the cigarette I smoke right afterwards....

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jaero

as we all know, censored can hit the fan in the blink of an eye

The problem that I have is a) Not everyone knows this and b) Not everyone cares until it's too late.

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Page: