mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
HURRICANE FESTIVAL

Okay,went to this last year and it was absoulutely awesome.

www.hurricane.de

Runs from 23rd june - 25th june, although gates open from midday on thursday 22nd if its the same as last year.No bands play on the thursday nite but they do have a massive marquee type thingy playing music with a bar etc. and the atmosphere is excellent.

I'd advise getting there as early as possible.as the good tent pitches tend to go really quickly,and you don't wanna be left to camp right next to the bogs!

Full line up hasn't been set yet but this is what we've got so far:

Adam Green · Apocalyptica · Arctic Monkeys · B-52's · Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals · Billy Talent · Blackmail · Coheed And Cambria · Death Cab For Cutie · Delays · dEUS · Donavon Frankenreiter · Duels · Elbow · Element of Crime · Fettes Brot · Hard-Fi · Karamelo Santo · Lagwagon · Live · Mad Caddies · Mando Diao · Manu Chao Radio Bemba Sound System · Maximo Park · Muse · Panteón Rococó · Seeed · Shout Out Louds · Sigur Rós · Skin · The Ark · The Brian Jonestown Massacre · The Cardigans · The Feeling · The Hives · The Strokes · Tomte · Two Gallants · Wir Sind Helden · Within Temptation · Wolfmother

Its seriously THE cleanest festival EVER!!!
You even get paid to pick up your own rubbish!

Scheesel is in between Hamburg an Bremen,although I found the cheapest way to do it was to fly into Lubeck airport,Coach it to Hamburg,and the get a train from there.
Slightly more long winded than other options but a hell of a lot cheaper!!

biggrin

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Sounds great, but unfortunately I will be at another well known festival juggle in the UK this year wink

maybe next year hug

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
yeah i know,only realised yesterday that the dates clashed...not a happy mausy at all.

frown

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
hug well at lesat I should at least see you at fal, and I can give you that hat back smile
hug

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
oh yeah the hat!!!
had totally forgotten about that!!
See you in afew weeks my lovely!!!!!!!!!

hug hug biggrin