Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham 2006 next big on on the 11th and 12th nov *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by linden rathen
EDITED_BY: linden rathen (1162407686)

back

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Shame I'm gonna miss you lot this weekend! frown

I'll be there the weekend after though!

Synergy anyone...? biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Would love to Dave, but I can't afford it, what with going half way round the world and so on. Also I don't arrive until the Sunday afternoon.

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Wicked wicked wicked.

Have hoop, have blanket, have warm clothes, have some salvia extract.

A recipie for a good weekend I say...

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Bring MY Drum will ya Lee wink

He He Ha Ha! Lots of funky people and stuff to do! I canna wait! Got to prepare everything now for all my awesome guests + Aimee wink

OoOoOo does anyone have anyway to play music there?(Apart from Baby wee's drum?) Cause that would be nice to have smile

baby Lee! Room is being made atm for your crashing space if that is still required!

J.A.C. xXx

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

FixxGOLD Member
25 posts

Posted:
Any room for two more ickle girlies on the sunday? ubbrollsmile

We can spin (just), have paraffin, and don't take up much room.

And we know where the bandstand is...

See you there? smile

"If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
see you there smile

oh and this will be the last meet im going to organise - i just dont have the time to keep the meets going so if anyone would like to volenteer to run clapham meets from now on PM me or leave a message here

dont worry ill still turn up (from time to time) but i just have too much going on with uni to run the meets anymore smile

back

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
i propose a motion that doug should take over from sam

anyone second me on that lol

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
lol well doug did say he'd be up for it until he goes to uni sept 07 which would cover us for the summer at least smile

back

889 posts

Posted:
yay good for good old (nope young little) doug

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
Thanks for a fantastic weekend guys! Was lovely to see you all again. Pictures on my gallery now and more to follow on Lois some time this week. Stay beautiful smile

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Thank you to all you guys who were there this weekend, was lovelly to see you all again, and to see beautiful new faces, and to spin with you... I adore all of you. Especially you Doug, and not just because you keep setting yourself on fire. wink

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Gutted I missed this but the Manchester meet was lovely. ubblove
Hope to see you people soon. hug

Blu & Lee! Come to Synergy! (I won't have time to go down to Brighton!) I'm sure you two would love it! biggrin

hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
Nice to finally meet you Aimée, Blu and Lee! next time I will try to stick around a bit longer so I can actually talk to you all! biggrin hug

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
We were talking about this at the weekend, but unfortunately we can't make it as our flat mate is moving out and it's his party that weekend.

Me, Lois and Aimee were thinking about coming to Manchester for a weekend to see you guys though. If we did would there be floor space for us to crash?

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
2 things - I don't live in Manchester and I'm not sure about my flatmate's readiness but I will move heaven and Earth to get you guys Crash Space either at my place in Preston (wouldn't reccommend it although you can probably visit me as well! We have a nice park and I think we'll have a fire gathering on the full moon)

My advice is to post in the Manchester thread - more polite to ask yourselves and if you do manage to blag somewhere (Seye is probably your best bet but ask around!) I'll not hesitate to join you! hug

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
Ok thanks buddy! We kinda promised Jen if she came down to us we will go and see her so I shall speak with her and take it from there! hug

965 posts

Posted:
Does this look like a 'Preston Meet for Dave and all his little friends' thread? ubbangel

Thanks everyone for coming and stuff. I loved seeing all you people again and any new faces! biggrin biggrin

And baout taking over Clapham Meets from Sam! I would be honoured unless anyone has anything against it?

Doug! xXx

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
unless anyone else is despirate ill ask if this thread can be hidden then doug can open up his own smile

back

FixxGOLD Member
25 posts

Posted:
Hello people smile

I was the tall irish girl who showed up with my little blond friend! It was really lovely to meet you all, and big thanks to Aimee for teaching us all about flowers! Much practising will now be done ... ubbrollsmile

Hope to see all you beautiful people again sometime soon!

Fi

"If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Great..give the organisation authority to the only guy to set himself on fire...repeatedly ubblol

Just kidding Dougie hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

965 posts

Posted:
Yeah.....lets forget about that redface

I remember you Fixx! I got the photos of you spinning fire weavesmiley I will send them onto you when I get the chance!

I loved the weekend....just a bit sad its now over ubbcrying But I will make sure that I see you guys all soon! On the point of my photos> I will just need to resize them so i can fit them onto HoP!

Doug xXx

Natalie_uknewbie
5 posts

Posted:
hello lovely people
it was really good to meet you all sunday, sorry I don't remember all your names, but hey I tried and remember a few...not good enough I hear you scream....ah well it was fun and defo wanna join the next one in the common if and when it is....please please keep in touch happy HOPpers...
laters...
nat
ubbrollsmile

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
was awsome to meet you natalie and fixx smile hope to see you down there soon!

and doug spank hurry up with those pictures tongue

back

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
Hey girls smile Was lovely to meet you too! I was the lad who was leanning flowers with you. Hope to see you soon! hug

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
Hey guys and gals, i had a wicked time, cant wait to come again, doug get your ass in gear tongue just dont set fire to it this time tongue

and a general note to all, not aimed at anyone: when on fire, waving more fire at it generally doesn't succeed in dowsing the flames

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
darn it! sounds like I missed a good day on sunday. next time I will brave the tube no matter how hung over I am. biggrin

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: VampyricAcid

and a general note to all, not aimed at anyone: when on fire, waving more fire at it generally doesn't succeed in dowsing the flames

not aimed at anyone.. *cough* Doug *cough* biggrin

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
would we pick out someone and laugh at them for being silly

us? .... never.....

back

889 posts

Posted:
did anyone get vid footage of doug setting himself on fire

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
no

Page: ...