Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham 2006 next big on on the 11th and 12th nov *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by linden rathen
EDITED_BY: linden rathen (1162407686)

back

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
mores the shame - ah well

right advance warning - in 1 weeks time i will be deleting this thread - start talking in the one Doug will be setting up (just as soon as i PM him to set it up)

hug and have another hug for being amazing wink hug

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
*blows raspberry at Linden*

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
spanks blu spank

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
come on blu....u love it wink

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
no I dont ubbcrying Lee's the one who likes spanking, I like hugs , and chocolate, and political correctness... biggrin

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
psst loid......pictures? ubbangel

xx

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Loid??? LOID???? Who is this LOID you speak of?? ubblol

I'll try and remember to get Lee to do it tomorrow. smile

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
didnt anyone tell you loid? we changed your name by deed poll for you smile you are now loid hammel

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! eek

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
your really bored arnt you?
by the way doug have you made your own thread for claham yet so i can delete this one?

hug to all!

back

965 posts

Posted:
I will do it tomorrow! I got the time and it will be ready by tomorrow afternoon. *squeeee* biggrin (Should i really be this excited?)

biggrin

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
no no you shouldn't its only a thread what is exciting is im going to synergy tonight smile

back

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: screech

did anyone get vid footage of doug setting himself on fire

Wait... what!?

The best thing of all time! There must be at least a picture somewhere!

devil

He didn't get hurt though. right?

Specially not with those dykey boots of his, anyways. He could walk on lava with those things. biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
No footage of that no...but some of Doug getting in on with some 8 year old girlies...

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
which should be submitted to the police....

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Doug...on fire...nothing new really, he's been hot for as long as I have known him ubblol

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
Oh dear Lois, that was so cheesy ubblol

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Youre just jealous because you don't eat cheese! Mmmm brie ubblol

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
I do eat cheese just a different type wink ubblol

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Thats gross.... ubblol

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmm Gorgonzola...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
Mmmmm not your just teasing

965 posts

Posted:
Right, Im basically ready to put up the new thread....sam when are u gonna delete this one, as i got some people interested in having a small meet in clapham on the 17th

J.A.C.

xXx

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ill delete it now (not that you'll see this tongue)

back

10,530 posts

Posted:
Post before delete/lock!

*hipthrust*

biggrin biggrin biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
Rubbish!!!

10,530 posts

Posted:
>.>
<.<

Oh yes.

I remember you..

The unfunny one...

965 posts

Posted:
LOL

Right! Im gonna start work on the new thread! biggrin

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

>.>
<.<

Oh yes.

I remember you..

The unfunny one...

I remember you...

the funny looking one....

Page: ...