Fire Punkmember
18 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd share my little bit of info. I took some pics of my fire group performing and I used black and white film. Everyone was a little wary of how the black and white would turn out, they thought that only colored film would look good, but they were wrong. The black and white turned out awesome! It focuses a lot on the performer, and the way the fire looks is amazing. I wouldn't reccomend it for taking pics of people breathing fire, because it only shows the ball of fire and everything else is black, but the poi and staff look good. Give black and white a chance, thanks for your time. )^( Fire Punk

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
>I wouldn't reccomend it for taking pics of >people breathing fire, because it only shows >the ball of fire and everything else is >blackIf you do your own developing, you should be able to pull the breather out, by Dodging and Burning (I swear that's what it's called) if you don't develope it itself, don't worry about it, or give it to a friend. Also, try speeding upi your shutter or smaller aperature OR faster film.Cheers All-PSM

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon