Forums > Social Chat > What's your favourate film?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
Ok people, what's your favourate film of all times? I only ask this cos I'm sat here bored out of my skull, listening to the top gun soundtrack.

So I'll go first, and I have to say top gun - it's such a classic, and full of typical 80's music.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You weren't one of the people at the poi-meet who called me a goth because I love depressing films and music were you?

'Serenity' is out tomorrow. already pre-ordered my copy. even though I already have a downloaded copy...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
clap did anyone in the UK watch "chopper" last night?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Neon Shaolin, Serenity is possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Sorry dude you're gonna be gutted. it's CRAP!!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Nope jo. Seen it a few times now. I love it like a good friend. And I know you're not necessarily gonna get on with my friends so we'll just leave it there...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
oh right! ok, sorry. thats good that you like it smile

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
No no, don't apologise. Vent your vitriol for the film with a fiery passion!

I'll just be here running the film through my head...

'lalalalateeheeoooooohprettyHAHAnononoononoonphewNOOO!nononoHAHAHANOOO*sob*ha!'

It's definitely more for fans of the Firefly TV series and of Joss Whedon in general.

LBxSILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
city of gods, the party scence is the BEST i've ever seen!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Oh has anyone seen Doctor Jeckal and Sister Hyde? Its my favourite of all the Jeckal and Hyde offshoots, infact its the only one I like and will watch. It isnt anything spectacular since its an old film from aroud the 40's and 50's (I think from the look of it) but its got a quality too it I cant put my finger on, something which alot of films from that era lacked completly.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Page: