Forums > Meet Others > fire crazy people in wales

Login/Join to Participate

twirlywhirlyBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
hey i have just started uni at wrexham looking for anyone that does any fire stuff, my name is richard

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Hello, and welcome to Wales.

We already have a thread in [Old link] for the Welsh fire spinners.

We are trying to set up bi-monthly meets which you are most welcome to join. The more the merrier! weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
hi richard
Im 40 mins from wrexham and work in either oswestry or llangollen so give me a pm if you ever want to meet up for a spin.
Becs x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Firestaffernewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hi there,

I live in Swansea and I'm learning the fire staff. I had a shitty `practice` one for ages that everyone took the piss out of beacuse it was basically a walking stick with rubber ends!

I went to Pontardawe festival and boyfriend bought me a proper one.

Because I was pissed I had the `I don't give a f**k if I'm crap` attitude nad really enjoyed twirling and dropping and meeting other people who were also twirling and dropping.

The darker it got - the confident I became and people were coming up to me asking when I was gonna light it up!!

so I managed to find someone to light it for me, it was amazing, I was in my own little world. Then I dropped it!!!!

I didn't think that many people were watching but when I looked up...people were taking photo's and recording me on their camera phones!!!!! redface

MIGHT I JUST SAY, THAT I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO FIRE TWIRL WHEN PISSED, ESPECIALLY THEIR FIRST TIME WITH FIRE!!!!!!!

devil beerchug help :

dizzybintmember
26 posts

Posted:
where in swansea are you ?

hi

echecMember
5 posts
Location: by a giant toast rack in the land of manc, north w...

Posted:
Hello people I spend half my time in Anglesey if thats any use to anyone who needs someone to spin with or somewhere to crash....

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Hello fellow welshies, as skully said we were trying to set up bi weekly spin meet, not sure what is going to happen though as I am out of cardiff soon . . . but hello to you all

Have a look at the Cymru thread

firespinnerwalesnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Female fire poi spinner eager to learn more moves, teach newcomers the joy of poi get together have a laff, make some friends, also interested in learning fire staff but open to learning any new circus skills. Anglesey based.

glowingsunsetsnewbie
14 posts

Posted:
Female Poister on anglesey eager to meet and make new friends learn more poi and teach what i know, also open to learning new skills

sagetreeGOLD Member
organic creation
246 posts

Posted:
visit the cymru thread [Old link]

we have been meeting up pretty often for some really nice fire meets.

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
yeah like sage said we meet up every 2 - 3 weeks at the moment in swansea, port talbot and cardiff but im sure we can all mission some where else but i do recomend coming to a port talbot meet there amazing

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
anglesey to port talbot is a mission dude... but then maybe we could do a north wales trip at some point. Elsewise the cymru thread is for everybody in Wales, so post there, and keep checking back as it tends to acquire new people on a regular basis, am sure we'll find you somebody near to you smile

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

glowingsunsetsnewbie
14 posts

Posted:
yeah!! do a north wales meet!!!!
when are the port talbot meets?? im going to devon on sunday so could drop by if theres a meet.

holysmoke27newbie
13 posts

Posted:
Hello! Have just moved to swansea, anybody meeting?
Rach x

DarranSILVER Member
19 posts

Posted:
Hi rach

i live in Pembrokeshire if your over this way let me know biggrin

The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil's own satanic herd.