dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
Anyone gonna be about?

Or is everyone sodding of to reading?

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
maybe... umm

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Winged AvengerSILVER Member
The official Emma Peel wannabe
226 posts

Posted:
LazyAngel and I are hoping to come down for it but I have to work on Sunday. Let us know where your planning to be if you have any firm ideas if not we'll cath you spinning.
smile

"Always keep your bowler on in times of stress and watch out for diabolical masterminds" - Emma Peel

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
a friend of mine's got a place on ladbroke grove with a balcony... its on on the main festival parade... its above a newsagents or something... I'm drunk and in Israel right now so i cant be of much more use than that sorry... I'll write something more helpful in a couple of days when I'm back and sober

If you see a pissed up guy with a big black mohawk spinning... that be's me

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche