Forums > Social Chat > Well, last night was an interesting one

Login/Join to Participate

Spontaneously CombustableThe cuter FRD
214 posts

Posted:
FRD and I got a gig in a bar here in Morroco. We met these 4 lovely french girls who also span a bit of Poi. We decided we would perform on the roof of the Taros Bar, where FRD had previously performed, also at this time, there was a festival for the young musicians, so there was a crowd of about 2000 people in the square below, plus about 100 in the bar....

So FRD set the pace with a bit of staff, he did a few half steves... and then he did a wrist roll, he lost a bit of contact and the staff rolled off his arm and off the side of the roof nearly landing on a women oblivious to the staff...... Luckily no one was hurt otherwise FRD would of had a law suit on his hands,

Then one of the french girls started spinning, so FRD took a few piccies, he then leant over to change the angle, putting his foot through the floor......it was about a foot in diametre.... hopefully no one will find out before we leave the country biggrin

----There are no opportunities, only problems----

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
LOL, was this bar put together with bits of sheet metal and asbestoss by any chance?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
No, it was a really nice one.

The owner was not pleased with me at all redface

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."