Forums > Social Chat > Bitch about your day right here!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
I'm bored, I wanna go home.

I wish this [censored] weather would clear up.

I can't get out into the kitchen at work because there's a load of new starters out there being treated to a buffet.

censoreders

aahh.. that's better, I needed that smile

Would anyone else like a bitch too?

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Can't really bitch today, it's not as bad as it sometimes is, but all in all I wanna be a fulltime student again. Being at uni for 4 years was great, it really was like being at holiday camp. On numerous occassions when I went to bed at 3am and got up at 1pm I said to myself that i'd be proud of myself when old and sitting in an office all day, and I was right biggrin

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
I want to bitch!

My landlord has sold our house so we have to move. Will be expensive, and I like my house! Hate estate agents, they are all evil.

Also the charity I work for is corrupt. We hire staff as personal favours instead of hiring competent people, so I have to work with a load of people who can't tell their asses from their elbows.

That's all that's wrong though, really. I just hate moving, feel I have not got enough time to get everything sorted out. Can someone please give me a hug?

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
hmmmm... pretty average day. bored, and have an appointment with the bank in a bit to ask for more money so that i can pay off all my credit cards, its just gotten way outa hand.

I think its silly that a bank will offer you more money when you obviously dont understand the fundamentals of the stuff....

and it looks like my boss will be leaving soon, this could go two ways... I could get his job, which would be sweet, although I may actually have to do some work, or some other bozo will come in and start trying to change things.... hmmm...

my computer is also playing up. It keeps freezing or just generally being slow.

im tired...

and hungry....

grumble

floom

sigh.....

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
I've been so bored. I'm on holidays and I know I should enjoying them but I just can't because there's nothing to do except laze and snack!

I'm feeling so groggy and over tired too and I shouldn't be because I've been healthy and getting regular excercise.

Blah

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

larziemember
38 posts

Posted:
hug

its ok tea fairy!

cling to your idividualism.

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
i didn't get my parcels, yet again... stupid australia post, take forever to get things from one town to another. My birthday was almost a week and a half ago and i'm still waiting on parcels from my birthday.

Do we sleep when we die?

larziemember
38 posts

Posted:
hum... that sucks dragon. i love getting parcels!! (esp when they're birthday parcels!! hehe) stoopid post man making u wait... just not fair.

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the hug!

Estate agents are so evil! They kept trying to send people round to view my house without an agent accompanying them! So I get these random men turning up on the doorstep and when I don't let them in the Landlord gives me grief.

Oh well, at least the damn thing has been sold now so I won't be bothered for a month or two.

Now I just have to deal with finding a new house, other estate agents, paying more deposits e.t.c.

grumblegrumblegrumble...

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
i just finished a 7 hour shift im tired, kranky
and i got to look after 30 hyperactive 6 years olds for 3 hours, then i got to see this lass which i really like but she doesnt want to know about it frown

what a pants day.....

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Well done folks keep 'em coming.

I felt much better for having had a big phat biatch earlier.

And the weather has brightened up too smile

offtopic

oops sorry... back to your rants.

mad wink

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
o yeah at least its sunny...

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
sorry to hear noddy

our real estate agent wont get us a third key so that we can each have a key, its a special key that you need to get forms for to be cut because it lets you into the building. Its also taken her a month to send someone around to look at the broken heater, IN WINTER!!! i mean come on, we're cold in here!!!

Do we sleep when we die?

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by: The Tea Fairy

Estate agents are so evil! They kept trying to send people round to view my house without an agent accompanying them! So I get these random men turning up on the doorstep and when I don't let them in the Landlord gives me grief.

Didn't you have a contract for a set amount of time?

When we were due to finish uni and move out our landlady decided she wanted to sell. The estate agents were right cheeky bastads, they'd forever send people round without telling us they were coming and expect us to give them a tour. Either your landlord isn't paying them enough or they are taking the piss and you should let your landlord know about it. It isn't upto you to do it, and under tenancy law they have to let you know in advance (the period of time being in your contract).

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
thanks dragonfury hug i need it

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by: dragonfury

our real estate agent wont get us a third key so that we can each have a key, its a special key that you need to get forms for to be cut because it lets you into the building.

We had this problem, but it turned out to be that most cut cutters are just incompetant liers. The people who built my appartment used a job lot of stuff from italy. Good from the point of view of having nice kitchen equipment, but bad from the point of view I have italian locks by an uncommon maker. When we finally found a locksmith who knew how to cut the keys it wasn't a problem. Personally I think the estate agents should have dealt with it thou, particularly as we had paid them 80 quid in 'fees' for essentially doing bugger all. Because we only had one key between 2 of us and we work totally different hours we were having to leave the key in the mailbox for several weeks till we found a key cutters that would do the key, which is stupidly insecure.

DarthMeauxThe artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.
145 posts
Location: South-East Ohio (the foothills of the Appalacian M...

Posted:
I got up (like every weekday) at 3:30 am, as I have to be at work at 4:30 am...you'd think that after almost a year of such a shift I would be used to it...I'm not...
I have to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed soon, and really not looking forward to it (can we say pain?)...
My car has a busted water pump and I am having to borrow my gran's (which is to say the least humiliating)...plus it is gonna be like $300 usd to fix it, and I don't really have the cash, but no choice...
I am hungry.....umm....hmm, I think that'll do for now....

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
Nah, there are certain keys here in OZ that you need a thing from the owner, or the Strata/body corporute to say that you can copy the key. Its sercuirty stuff.

Do we sleep when we die?

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Erm, well I met a girl I'd been speaking to over the internet last weekend. We'd got on well online, and after a couple of phone calls between parents then she came over on the train.

Guess what?

I think I'm in Love. ubblove

This is all well and good, but now I miss her so much. I'm not going to see her again until after Falmouth, and it hurts inside that she's not here.

So my day is bad because I'm in Love? mad

Just as soon as something wonderful happens, it goes away again. Makes me want to scream.

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by: dragonfury

Nah, there are certain keys here in OZ that you need a thing from the owner, or the Strata/body corporute to say that you can copy the key. Its sercuirty stuff.

yea, they're called master keys here. The key has a number on it which tells locksmiths not to copy them. If you ask in enough places thou you may get lucky and someone who is willing to do it.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I have a cold/fluish thing and have had to have the day off work due to feeling a bit faint..... so alls good here. No work YAY!

*does a lil happy dance and sits back down feeling all light headed and sweaty*

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Where to begin...

After the two of us worrying ourselves nigh on physically sick about what was going to happen when she phoned her 'boss', my Fiancee found out today that she has definately lost her job. All because of me upsetting her. I feel proper guilty, and now there's nothing I can do to help her out.

I miss her like crazy. There's nothing I want more than to be with her, right now.

She's been job hunting, and found nothing in her area, whatsoever. Plus, with the added bonus that we're students, no-one really wants to hire someone for a couple of months, only for them to go back to uni and leave their employer in the same situation they're in now.

All that comes to mind is See You Next Tuesday. Pluralised.

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I've had to spend my day trying to fill in incapacity benefit forms. They obviously were designed by monkeys who care little for ill people. Three hours later and they still don't make sense. confused aggggghhh

CabenTaster of beer, drinker of wine and all around stumbler.
238 posts

Posted:
I have been looking for a place to bitch all day.......I went away for two days and while I was away someone broke into my room and stole all my clothes, Ipod, letherman, diving instructors manual and bag, linen, mattress and blanket and my camera....but wait....there is more!!!!

I found out about an hour ago that my new poi (that I had just ordered) were stolen out of my friends bag as he was bringing to me here in Sudan.....3 sets (socks, beaming and fire).

So all in all I have had better days....but am having a few beers now and trying to drown the pain..

A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die.

a crowded elevator smells different to a midget

If you take me seriously you would be the only one

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
you shouldnt have asked! i have had the day from hell!!

ok well it started lst niht when i fell off my mums bike that i had not asked to borrow and broke the front brake, got up this morning and tried to go to work on the bus, i needed a weekly ticket which is £9 so i had 6x£1 and £3 in 10ps and 20ps and the damn bus driver couldnt be bothered to count it so kicked me off the bus, so i walked to the local garage (about 2 mins away) and got the £3 changed into £1 coins, waited for the next bus tried to get on and...i was £1 down, gone, just gone! so i had to go all the way home to dig around in the sofas and everywhere for another £1, when i finally got to work, it was ok, i had lunch, went to go get my money changed for my holiday, get it all sorted, not even a queue at the post office, phone the GF who i'm going to visit...her mum was rushed into hospital last night and her dad doesnt want me to come and stay cos there will be too much going on, so i now have no holiday and loads of euros i have to get changed back, also managed to have a huge arguement with the GF and she hung up and i havent been able to get hold of her since....beat that for a shite day!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Flame SwirlWeilder of the P.E.T.S.O.C.K.
247 posts

Posted:
Can't beat it but I sure as hell can bich about mine...

Got up early so I can get a lift to work only to get a message that my lift wasn't going to work today and someone else can pick me up in about an hour an a half... This is very annoying due to the fact that I don't sleep well and an extra hour would have been wonderfull. frown
I get to work late and get blamed for it, go to my office to find a note from my boss to come and see him when I get to work. eek
Go and see my boss and find that I will not have a job next term (I work in primary schools), this term finishes tomorow and then there is two weeks off untill school goes back... in which time I won't be able to contact any other schools for work so I have to wait two weeks and then try and find a job, the first and last weeks of school being the WORST for job inquiries.
After this little 'chat' my boss then decides to reel off all the things he wants me to do before I go.

Its cold... Im hungry... I haven't spun for ages due to being an hour from home for work, without any of my gear. frown
Anidst all this I am TRYING to save money so I can go travelling next year around Aus, but due to the fact that they first cut my hours and then my job I dont even have enough to buy the van I want. Let alone have money to acctually feed myself while traveling! mad

Apart from this most if just fine and dandy... and hey whatdya know, the sun just came out. smile

Reality is mass beleif...

Feed me and I will grow, give me drink and I will die...

I'll lap at your heels, if you give me the chance. Though I won't fetch or stay, I surely will dance...

Enjoy, be happy, and don't forget to breathe...

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
dude, tough luck!
hug

If i was you, i just wouldn't do all the work that needs to be done. That is once the reffernce has been written.

Do we sleep when we die?

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
ohhh can I bitch too...

I have yet another bloody lung infection which means more doctors, more trips to the bloody hospital and more time spent on a machine to help me breathe!!!

I am so tired of being sick....

The only plus is that I didn't have to go to work today.

I'm off to see a doctor, another doctor to try help me out *sings to the tune of the wizard of oz song*

247 posts

Posted:
hug's for all that want them... grouphug

I have plenty to go around. hug hug hug

The day is certainly getting better. wink Have sorted out a bunch of mind things that have been siting in there going round and round in circles... Somebody opened the door and they all ran away biggrin

I'll lap at your heels, if you give me the chance. Though I won't fetch or stay, I surely will dance...

larziemember
38 posts

Posted:
sounds like i need to find urself a broomstick to play with or something flame swirl.... always works for me when i'm away from home without my gear.... no its not quite thee same but gets a bit off ur chest if ur need smile

247 posts

Posted:
I know, but.... I'v tried... no poles of any sorts... frown
I even started twirling kitchen utncils when I was cooking last night. But thats really not the same.

offtopic sorry, now back to the bitching... wink

Page: