linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ok this is a simple game

the aim is to NOT accept the award - all you do is post a message decling the award because..

so i'll start (im just so humble tongue)

"this award - although beautiful - cannot go to me because i only do what i think is right and thats all anyone does, there are so many people more humble than me so they should take it...."

(ok so not very inventive, see if you can do better smile)

back

nucleonnewbie
404 posts

Posted:
I already have one

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Thank you very much, although I cannot accept this award as I am allergic to the metal it is made from and may die if I touch it....

biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
i would accept this award but i believe that doing so would destroy the feng shui of my room :P

back

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I would accept this award, however I am a figment of your imagination and were you to hand it to me it would drop to the floor.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
While lovely, this award shouldn't go to me, for it seems to be made of chocolate, and i fear i would either consume it or put it somewhere it would melt.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

DixieGOLD Member
old hand
740 posts

Posted:
I will not accept this award as to do so would spoil the game.

Important Notice.
Can be found elsewhere.

This signiture has malfunctioned and can currently display no information. This matter will be rectified shortly.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I just don't deserve this award biggrin
nowhere near humble enough.....
I'm great....*cough* rolleyes

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
this award is a fake and i demand the real one

back

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I can't accept the award, due to hygiene risks... id probably just shove it down my pants

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
i just cannot have this humble award im just too great

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:

I would like to thank everyone for making this possible, but I cannot accept said award on account of only coming here for the free food and drink so it would be a crime against all those who actually give a damn.

I do know a good masseuse who will be able to do wonders with such a trinket....

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
To accept the award, you must first realize the truth; there is no award. Then you will see that it is not the award being given to you, it is yourself.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
i would accept this award but then i wouldn.t be humble enough to deserve it

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
oh, no, youre not fobbing this old thing on to me, give it to someone else.

ed209Ed: geek, staffer, past participle
122 posts

Posted:
I'm not accepting this award because you've already tried to give it to at least a dozen other people and I refuse to be sloppy thirteenth smile

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
what about sloppy fifteenth as i dont want it (still)

back

DixieGOLD Member
old hand
740 posts

Posted:
I will not accept this award as I am wonderful, unique and loveable and I deserve better.

Important Notice.
Can be found elsewhere.

This signiture has malfunctioned and can currently display no information. This matter will be rectified shortly.

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I won't accept this award, because I can clearly see the blinking LEDs and Digital timer on the back of it. Since it is obviously some form of explosive device, you will have to excuse me as I run screaming out of the building...

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
This award isn't good enough for me.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ubblol lightning

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Everything i touch turns to crap...it shoudnt go to me, it would end up doing more harm than good, i'm just a simpleton that tries to make the world a better place, but i'ma failure...
I'd like to thank the academy

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
as much as i would LOVE to accept this award, i realise that man eating tigers should only be given to those who are truly worthy.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Don't want it...it's dirty!! hmph

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Stick it!
No reason
Just stick it!

biggrin

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I'm obviously so much cooler than you, and the size of this trophy insults my coolness. I want a bigger cooler one.

ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
I feel honoured to be exclusively chosen as the recipient of this award by your honorable organisation. However, with great respect, I am compeled to humbly decline. No person should ever be requested or expected to accept such a grand gesture, as acceptance would void the validity of the award.

Thank-you for your time. I hope that my non-acceptance of this prestigious award is understood.

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I cannot accept this award as my hands have been temporarily removed by the humble fairy (evil little beggar) mad