Sam JelfsBRONZE Member
26 posts

Posted:
may i wish all of you that celebrate a good solstice... to those of you that dont, please enjoy the longest day of the summer (or shortest day of winter for some))

love and respect

Sam J smile

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Happy Soltice all! Crazy beautiful sunrise down these parts.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
ahhh, I've had two yules this year, I feel soooooo full of wonderful food, lots of pressies and at last the days will get longer... hug ubbrollsmile

Sam JelfsBRONZE Member
26 posts

Posted:
heres a quick pic of what the sun was like up in the derbyshire dales.... was so beautiful.. had a quick spin just before sunrise on the edge of stone circle...

Non-Https Image Link

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Hehehehehehe.
Solstice...
Sol means sun...
I feel sleepy, its almsot five now and its beginning to get dark

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
yay to the shortest day!
summer is now on the way!

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
just got back from stonehenge...anyone else there? was quite a lot of poi but the bloomin' coppers wouldn't allow my staffs in angry
said they were an offensive weapon...
so put them away so I could go in.....only to see loads of people with ..you guessed it wooden staffs. mad angry censored
just because they didn't have a wick on the end.
Ididn't even have any fuel. and my mate wasn't allowed his flimsy plastic practice staff either.
but enough griping...

was a great night drumming in the stones a really good atmosphere. peace meditate sunny beerchug juggle weavesmiley hug

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delirium_Starmember
73 posts

Posted:
Ahhh yes....Happy Solstice guys!

+†Delirium_57412†+