SirEggomember
37 posts

Posted:
I have a gift for all those staff spinners but you have to add to my MSN
fire_phoenix_productions@hotmail.com

This is top secret fire dancing due to 11 years of Isolation from any instructor.

where there are ashes from those burnt by flame
the phoenix rises again and again.

SirEggomember
37 posts

Posted:
Phoenix series was developed by its creator 11 years ago..some of its fundimentals come from Drum Majoors Mace spinning and others are based arounds the totem Phoenix. Fire Phoenix controll allows the back arms and face to be used as arms themselves indipendant frm the rest of the body...trust me its worth while. I can spin a single wood long staff for 4 min with handcuffs on.

There are two teachings of Fire Phoenix

Red: this is coming to terms with the emotions fear rage competitiveness ego and anger, this style feeds the fire all things you wish to be rid of.

Blue: this is the more Yogic or Balance orientated for those seeking blance and fire enlightenment, this allows all energy blocked by red to flow releasing all energy blocks.

Here is an exercise: see how many yoga poses can be done with a single staff in your teeth.

Thanks for your patience.

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
coolsounds pretty cool Sir Ego...

...But top secret?
ever heard of the 100 monkey theory?

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

SirEggomember
37 posts

Posted:
100 monkey theory?

oh psychology... thats like 100 monkies put in seperate rooms with same toy come up with same skills.

but human consciousness is vastly beyong the cognition if monkey science.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
monkeys? did they write Hamlet?

well any ideas for more contact staff moves is always interesting... ill add you when i remember what my msn id is.... ubbrollsmile

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Originally posted by Dentrassi
monkeys? did they write Hamlet?

no, but they are typing a civil war story under the name of Mr Walt Gisborn for me...*

*This may or may not be true.

Written by:

Originally posted by SirEggo
Red: this is coming to terms with the emotions fear rage competitiveness ego and anger, this style feeds the fire all things you wish to be rid of.

Blue: this is the more Yogic or Balance orientated for those seeking blance and fire enlightenment, this allows all energy blocked by red to flow releasing all energy blocks.

Written by:

Originally posted in SirEggo profile
you dont know me nor do you want to for i am about to change the wold of fire as we know it.

Does this mean that you learn't the blue form more than the red form??? biggrin

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
the wold of fire? My god, I was never invited into the wold of fire! (It some southern american chicken cooking BBQ event right?)

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

SirEggomember
37 posts

Posted:
they also composed the last 15 missing bars to the 1812 overture as wel as coducted it with 99 wet haring while spinning a single poi ball in the other hand...now tell me were thes your average monkey see monkey doos

SirEggomember
37 posts

Posted:
the red is all the swear words piled into a pyre set on fire
and blue is the cleanup of the firees of anger to kindle the fire of balance, and just this past 2 years of my 11 have been devoted to blue.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i liiiike this thread!
:smears self with nutmeg:
clap

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
ubblol
:reachs for a handful and starts looking all cannibal like:

I think we may in fact have a couple of 100 monkey theories being brandied about here. One day I suppose we might have a great unified monkey theory. A 200 monkey theory if you will. But in the mean time I think Ed was refering to the concept that if you give 100 monkeys 100 typewriters, lock them in a room, and leave them for long enough (you'd have to send in bananas from time to time of course), they will take thier time but eventully get around to typing Hamlet umm

Then there is of course the other one.
Written by: SirEggo

100 monkey theory?

oh psychology... thats like 100 monkies put in seperate rooms with same toy come up with same skills.

Afraid monkey science is a bit beyond my consciousness... lol tongueictures: little simain scientist dudes running around in lab coats. But nay, people it was that came up with this second idea after observing real life monkeys. But it's not so much that the same tools create the same skill set. It's a bit more radical then that. The idea is that ideas themselves can spread through a population by normal means, but at times can also make extraordinary leaps wow. How this works is not clearly undersood, but some chaps think it has to do with collective unconsciousness and all that...

A) it does feel as good

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Written by: bender™

i liiiike this thread!
:smears self with nutmeg:
clap

Ewwwwwww, I don't want to be smeared all over you!

I'm not butternut squash!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
You are a nut, Meg ubbangel

A) it does feel as good

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
this is the monkey theory that kyle was describing: 100th monkey theory smile

the film 'waking life' gives a mention to sheldrake's attempt to test this theory with human subjects.

the basic outline is:

"Sheldrake has demonstrated in a number of studies that we can assist each other's learning across distances, without any external interaction or communication. In one study, for instance, a group of individuals completed a newly created crossword puzzle, and their average completion times were recorded. The same puzzle was then broadcast to millions via TV, for the viewers at home to complete. Subsequently, a new group, who had not seen the puzzle at all, finished it significantly faster than the original group, suggesting that as a result of so many individuals having done the puzzle, knowledge of the puzzle was somehow etched into the field of collective consciousness, making it increasingly easier for others to solve."

sireggo - i do not have msn frown

is there another way or is msn the only path to enlightenment in this case...?

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

SirEggomember
37 posts

Posted:
I think we are missing the point of this thread, the point is not to just be satidfied with standard tricks, be origional and make your own "act"

I Just wanted some input on what you all would think of this Fire Phoenix idea...besides the book will be out soon.

GherkinGOLD Member
Inventor
117 posts

Posted:
I do agree with trying new things and having an original style. But being secretive and only telling people things about it over MSN?.. confused

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:

I Just wanted some input on what you all would think of this Fire Phoenix idea...besides the book will be out soon.

If you want some input or feedback, lots of ppls post videos here. Might be more effective then MSN.
Although many folks don't really care who keeps what and shares what, i think you will find that posts that have a secretive slant (or are simply percieved that way rather or not it was the poster's intention) to them will conssistenly cop a lot of flak here. I think the direction and vibe of this site is very much in tune with earth's return to a global information net, where info sharing can cause exponetial rates of development. I say return becase teeny weeny lifeforms bounce managed this also a very long time ago. Then they managed to wreck the enviroment so badly that they all died and left the earth to us. bye

So anyway not meaning to dift too far OT and this is all IMHO, but ppls do seem to be very assertive about this issue.
No one will ever have a problem with a secret unless it is broadcast as such.

A) it does feel as good

The FadeSILVER Member
fading happily....
212 posts

Posted:

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

i truly wonder sometimes.

ego indeed wink hug

We walk light
Down the wires
Higher than weather baloons
Empty hearts on fire...

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
Written by:

i think you will find that posts that have a secretive slant (or are simply percieved that way rather or not it was the poster's intention) to them will conssistenly cop a lot of flak here.

Indeed. However if someone asked me if i knew the 100 monkey theory, i would be totally insulted. ubblol

I asked my girlfriend one time and she near kicked me in the face redface biggrin

So although some people may come accross more bluntly, others may inadvertently footinmouth but in this case Kyle is mostly correct. Probably in most cases wink lolsign

SirEggomember
37 posts

Posted:
its not MSN its the chat Ilike Im being sarcastic when I say shhh its a secret meaning Im blasting the world with a website book and video so it wont be asecret anylonger

GherkinGOLD Member
Inventor
117 posts

Posted:
Oooooh...... That's alright then. wink