Forums > Social Chat > London: possible bad news.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So I got an E-mail yesterday telling me that I "may have" failed my last rotation, which was required for graduation. I'm very angry about this because the feedback I recieved mid-rotation was that "You aren't failing the rotation, but there are some things you need to work on." At no point did I have any indication that I was failing until yesterday when I checked my E-mail.

I have a meeting tomorrow with the head of pediatric medical education and with the professor who is considering handing me this failing grade. It's possible that in order to remediate this, I may have to stay here and repeat all or part of the rotation. Worst case scenario is that I would have to delay my graduation, but I'm very concerned that I may not be going to London at this point.

I will keep you updated.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Woohoo biggrin

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: •L•I•G•H•T•N•I•N•G•

AND I'M GOING TO LONDON!

yay smile
Many congrats... finally graduating!!

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
hug2

well done doctor lightning biggrin

see ya soon...

cole. x

this is another doc lightning (though she seems to be both a fake doctor and a genuine geek wink

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
congrats and wooot smile more ppl to meet :P

back

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Wahay congrats dude, made me worried I'd never meet you! see you in 3 days or so smile

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
as in your hair positioning is constantly changeing in eratic ways? biggrin tongue

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Page: