Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I heard one of my friend singing away to herself in the kitchen the other day... she was singing macy grays "I try"

and this was how she sung it... " I try to say goodbye and I choke, try to walk away and I stumble, though I try to hide it its clear, I WEAR GOGGLES when you are not here..." ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Its meant to be " my world crumbles when you are not here!!"

I was all like WHAT? and fell over laughing! ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol it was so funny! Have any of you guys mixed up the words of songs? ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
From Radiohead's "Nice Dream"

Actual line:
Nice dream...
If you think that you're strong enough..

As heard by my friend:
My string...
if you think that it's long enough...

The more you listen to it, the more it sounds like it....

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

weeleighlook a rainbow!
237 posts

Posted:
Oh, and I thought of another one. If you listen to the Destiny's Child song, where they keep saying "I bought it..." Definitely sounds like their saying "I farted". Promise, listen to it again.

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth."

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah, and speaking of Destiny's Child, for a while i thought the Beyonce song "crazy in love" had the chorus:

got me f***ing like crazy right now...

Me and my dirty mind ubbangel

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
I think that's real weird Valura and myco.... I also know a couple of people that think of macy gray's song as "I wear goggles ...."

must be a universal thing after all smile

I can't think of it any other way either now its tragic....

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Destinys child... cant remember the lyrics, but does anyone remember a song about strawberry jelly or something like that... it's in bootylicious, or something like that... I cant remember it though frown

Josie-PosieBRONZE Member
82 posts

Posted:
one of my friends at uni was convinced that the air song was sexy bunny... she wouldn't belive us when we told her it wasn't!

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
there's a song by magic dirt at the moment which has the lyrics "it tastes like love, but it feels like a demon" which sounds more to me like she's singing "...but if feels like a t-bone".

it gives me the giggles every time smile

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
this is really stupid and dumb of me but i thought rage against the machine - killing in the name of. was sang kill em in the gay bar.
frown

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
remember that god awefull plank spank called "baby bird" he had that song "because your georgous"??

i much prefer the alternate lyrics "BECAUSE YOURRRRR GORMLESSSS!!!!!!

where is he now hey??

ubblol

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
Destiny's Child "I Bought It" sounds like they say Alf Garnet

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

7,193 posts

Posted:
queens bohemion rhapsody........." i see a siloett of a queer boy, he's a poof, he's a poof!!! can you see his balls dangle?"

(i'm going to hell for that):lol;

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
yes you are *grrrrr*

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

7,193 posts

Posted:
i didn't make them up!!!!

7,193 posts

Posted:
mmmmmmmmmm joss stone in "a film" 18+ i hope ubblol

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
There was this Shakira song where I thought she sang: "That's my Teletubby" when it's actually territory.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
That tune by 'Frankie goes to hollywood'...

My parents told me the lyrics are 'relax, don't do it, if you want to suck a chewit'.

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
there's a magic dirt song that i only recently found the name of...i always thought the line was "it feels like love, but it tastes like a t-bone"...it's actually closer to "it feels like love, but it acts like a demon" ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
For years and years and years I thought that in the Metallica song "Sad but True" they were singing "Sebadoh" - and since there was a local band called Sebadoh I thought it was probably just some metal thing that I had not learned the meaning of yet smile

Then there was that Terence Trent Darby song, which had the lyrics "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down", which my little brother (then aged four or so) made into "never gonna put you in, never gonna flush you down" biggrin

everyone's unique except me

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
If you want to miss hear lyrics then listen to something from Goldfrapps second album Black Cherry, in particular Tiptoe and Crystalin Green will have you singing loads of random made up words in parts. I dont even think alison goldfrapp knows what shes singing couse the album booklets conveniantly miss out those nonesenicle verses lol

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Page: