Forums > Social Chat > Can i steal your Signature??

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Please please? beg beg grovel grovel

I have noticed some really groovy sigs around lately, in particular, Rozi and Lolli, and i was wondering if you could give me permission to use them on tshirts? i will quite happily print you a tshirt as well, and because i am only a small time printer, its unlikely that you will ever see anyone else walking by wearing it.....

As a struggling (hehe) small time shirt maker, i am quite often on the look out for nifty things to put onto ppls chests...

However, as this is a technicality of copyright, i cant just blatantly rip off your fab signature, nor would i, so i hereby request permission to use your sigs to make shirts.... and if you guys come up with any neato (clean) slogans, and give me permish, i'd love to make it into a shirt! (and will of course send you a shirt with your slogan/signature on it>...) `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Come closer so I can laugh at you.

Do the happy little monkey dance

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Your just jealous the voices don't talk to you.

Normal people scare me

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:

Bram
You want another shirt or something???? sheesh!

Getting my own computer this weekend which means AVARST ME HEARTIES SHIRTS A PLENTY!
i'll be printing proofs like madmonkeymorons or soemthing, so for those of you who have a stake in the shirtsclaim stay tuned, i'll get back to you early next week with designs! xoxoxox

Currently on the right side up of the world.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
I cant remember where I heard this one but a really good line which would sell about 6 billion shirts is....

I am Osama Bin Laden!

Now the plan is that everyone in the world buys one and then Osama Bin laden will stand out like a sore thumb!!! Not only do you make 60 billion dollars but you get the reward money from the US as well!!!! Oh yeah and Flynt if the plan does work I'll have to demand a modest 1% of the 1%$60,000,000,000.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Yes, I want many more extremely comfy racegobare shirt. Will you also be making hooded sweaters?
They are my fave.

More quotes...

Are you gonna finish that?

Mmmmm....BUGS

We're off to see the dealer, the wonderful dealr of drugs!!! (from a little dittiy i wrote when I was high)

Drugs don't make you high, you do!!!

I want you for Al-qaeda intern

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Hey Bender who's the chick on your right (screen left) she is good to go man, any chance of me getting an intro?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Have any T-Shirts that says....P.I.T.A. ???

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
I actually made shirt out of a sick joke..but I says

"excuse me, I have to pee....and NO that wasn't an offer!"

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
woohoo, post # 70

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:

- Alienfox -

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Try that again then!

Totally have to suggest a sticker i had on the front of my van while driving around Sydney.

"Smile if you're not wearing any Underwear!"

Fucking marvellous! Picture cruising down bondi, pulling up at the lights. Some cute chick/guy walks past, reads it and smiles cos it’s funny.
Then they see you grinning back at them and realise that you now think they have no underwear on! – wait a sec - Or your not wearing any underwear!
You get into a vicious circle of smiling, and spend the whole day in a good mood.

Or may be it’s because no one in Oz wears undies?

- Alienfox -

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
i rather like my qoute. Or the infamous
"It's all good"
or
"think pink" but no one else tends to like that one.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
picture this. Big fat guys crack showing and a slogan underneath which says 'Say no to crack' Fukin' hilarious

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
WOW! holy super old thread resurrection batman!! laugh3 & i'm guessing that because the post that did the resurrecting is now nowehere to be found...twas spammage? tongue2 whatever the reason - i did enjoy re-reading this thread!!!! hug grin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

Page: