Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ARGH.
I feel like giving up. I have tryed and tryed for quite some time now to 'walk my talk' I have made an effort to be positive and keep my energy levels up, and believe in what Im doing..BUT ITS HARD..
I am a reader by trade and I have had people coming to me for Tarot readings about REALLY heavy stuff over the past month..Some of it Im finding it difficult to be detatched from, which is confusing... I have been making only a half hearted effort to really look after myself and seem to be getting down at the moment.. I know that I am here in this physical life to help people, but the word 'burnout' is coming to mind...Im trying my hardest to pull myself outta it but I feel like Im stuck in a bit of a rut right now...
Im looking for a new job so that I can move out and have my freedom, so if anyone knows of anything good that would suit me, in brissie (for those who know me) please let me know, I would be a very happy little chicken.
I have been walking on the beach in barefoot, and running on mother earth in the muddy grass and lying on the roofs of vans and watching shooting stars, to remind me that in the scope of things my 'situations' (problems) are really very small indeed... that usually works but not this time..I have been making an effort to ground out my negative energy as well... but I feel like stagnant energy is all around me...
What would you suggest to lift my downer? Im glad that I have such beautiful friends around me to be able to whinge and get this off my chest because I needed to...thanks guys,

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Valura:

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
I got a nice fresh slap to the head from my Reiki master yesterday who told me what the deal was... how to bring my energy back to me and stop giving it away so freely with nothing left for me...she also told me.."That I have to believe in my self" I almost fell off the chair when I read that you had written that Mike.. that was the most awesome thing to read and less than 12 hours after she told me that too...

Awww....thanks!

Hey, whenever you can get a medical student and a Reiki master to agree on something, it can't be wrong, can it?

That's interesting what she said about not giving all of your energy away and saving some for yourself. I guess I've always felt like it's my duty to give and give and give...and she raises a good point. If I don't keep some for myself, how can I give it to others? I need to find a good Reiki master around here, it seems. Might help me get through this....

See? You DO help others. You helped me just now.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I'll let you in on the discussion that we had...
I told her how I had been feeling and she raises her eyebrows in a bemused way and says "healer heal thyself" I smirk at her and she gets the serious 'im gonna kick ur spiritual ass' look on her face and launches into a speech that ran along the lines of...
" you know when you make toast and there isnt enough butter left so you spread it very thin?"
Im like "uhuh (oh god where is this going?)"
she says "is the toast as good as when it has an ample amount of butter?"
*Valura shakes head in a no way kinda fashion*
Well its the same with your energy...If you spread it too thin then the person your serving the 'TOAST' to will not be as furfilled because its kinda dry and they will still NEED something to wash it down with..So therefore if you are only working with half of your energy because you are depleted you wont be giving them the best of yourself and that means they are still going to need something more...it is better to get it right the first time with the highest form of energy that you can. That means sustaining your body in the right way. Re energising at all times..THINKING YOURSELF FREE AND CLEANSED AND HEALED. Resting when you need to.Remembering we are the pipe for the highest form of love to flow through..
If we cannot heal ourselves who are we to think that we can heal others? If we dont have the highest energy that we are able to have then we are ripping the patient off and serving them *No Frills butter instead of the home churned premium stuff..."
I was like...
Non-Https Image Link

BLAMO..OK! got it... NO LONGER AM I NO FRILLS BUTTER...
She knows I listen when there is food involved...espically marmite toast...With lots of butter....HHHMMMMMM toast.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
*ponders weather or not to go buy a toaster*

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
What? You do not have a toaster? Remember, as per Red Dwarf, Talking Toasters are the most intelligent, yet annoying gadgets in the universe...

I have a yellow one

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I get it! So your problem was that your energy was a yellow, fatty, yummy substance instead of a beam of pure, white light?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
My whole living area is about the size of most of yalls bedrooms!!! I barly have enough room for what little stuff I have let alone a toaster.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Page: