Forums > Social Chat > RANT:Let's rename mr.Bush to mr.Shrub cause he's coming to Slovakia!

Login/Join to Participate

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
Rant on...

Soo as some of you know the all-round genius mr. Shrub... erm.. Bush is coming to Slovakia.. Now ok I don't have a problem with that. But as my workplace is situated near the airport I really worry how I will get to work and about the security measures.. I just know that they will be veeery strict and that going to work willbe lots and lots of fun.. Probably will have to go 2 hrs earlier or what.. Damn... I guess I'll take free on that thursday or something..

Rant off...

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
actually he got out too soon coz there was a poi workshop the day after he left but yea he's lucky..: o)

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
so, you'll want to bring in your sniper rifle *before* mr. shrubb comes, and leave it there overnight, so the security people don't give you hell devil devil

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
good idea.. why didn't I think of that before..?: o)