Forums > Help! > Methylated spirit?

Login/Join to Participate

Dread TravSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
can someone tell me what i can expect if im using methylated spirit on its own? ie. colour and how long it burns, plus is it entirley safe?
p.s can anyone tell me how to do a double corkscrew? i know there used to be a video on this site but its gone walkabout, any help much apreciated.
cheers guys weavesmiley

"i felt like giving up once when i was diagnosed with testicular cancer and given a 40% chance of survival...but i got back on my bike and went on to win the tour de france 6 years in a row" - Lance Armstrong

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
all shall be revealed

try a search for Fuel (top right corner). There is so much info on the boards here now im surprised they dont burst.

Includes, Color, Burn Time, MSDS, Internationl Naming Variations etc etc. Some good folk on here have done loads and loads of research. Have a look see....

I'd run a quick search for ya but im just finished work and am dying to get out the door.

If you dont fins what you need come back and ask a billion questions.

good luck and welcome to HOP biggrin

Love is the law.