Forums > Social Discussion > fire dancing destinations?

Login/Join to Participate

gypsy9newbie
1 post

Posted:
Hi everybody, I'm new to this site. Actually never posted a message on a message board before, and am quite confused after reading all the rules, guidelines, and doing a search. So, I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place or if there is already a similar thread going.
Anyway, I'm traveling down the coast of California right now, and I'm wondering where you think are the best cities for fire dancing, both to meet other fire dancers, and for busking? I just went to a couple of festivals in the pacific northwest, and a bunch of people told me I should check out this website to find other fire dancers along my travels. Been spinning poi for a year or so, and I love it so much. I also eat fire and I just made a set of fire fingers.
I'm really looking forward to this trip and to hearing anyone and everyone's opinions on this subject.

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
ello' welcome to HOP!!!!! dont live in california, so im not much help, theres some spinners around L.A.

peace/fire ubbrollsmile

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

wouacGOLD Member
Poi-tato
183 posts

Posted:
ello welcome I won't be much help either seeing as how I'm in canada but hell best way to meet a spinner is to start spinning... ohyes if you make it up to victoria BC anytime soon you can always busk at the inner harbor and spin with me well sorry for the lack of help but hey heres a beer hope that helps beerchug

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potato's.

ZimBRONZE Member
Former Raver Invader... Not sure what i am now...
284 posts

Posted:
heya, i'm from southern cali, right north of LA by a few mins. I string(poi) lots but only do the fire poi when my friend has his around, which is a few times a month-ish.

Clean for 6 months and counting... ah yeah, that's nice.

eddicted2dnbBRONZE Member
43 posts

Posted:
Im not in Cali but I am semi close I reside in Phx Arizona so I can not tell u either but welcome to HoP

Zizikymember
47 posts

Posted:
yep welcome smile

miluju prahu a pár lidí v ní i mimo ní smile

PRAGUE FOREVER smile