Forums > Social Chat > International HoP nakedness day

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Fabergé has designated today "International HoP nakedness day" (its on account of the flimsiest reason I ever heard. I think she just likes getting naked!) ado-p feels people need to post up photos and share their nakedness with all HoPpers (because he is a bit pervy and wants to get to see all the mods in the buff). So...... if you get the urge...... We now have a thread to post them in.

Happy International HoP nakedness day to all. May it bring us all closer......... not that close ado-p!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

Andy if you naked poi out side Buck Palace on a Friday night take photo's and post them up here I'll give £50 to a charity of your choice. If you do it with Fabergé standing naked on your shoulders I'll make it £100! If you manage to get a rainbow shining out of either of your arses I'll up it by another £50!

Faberge lass that sounds like an offer too good to resist! Not ONLY do we get to naked poi outside buck house but we'd probably make the news too!! I'm game if you are! Tho for the "you on my shoulders" shots feel free to keep yer niks on if ya want....I found out the back of my neck is alergic to pubic hair a few years ago at a James gig after giving a random lass a shoulder ride for a song only to find out later she was going commando! if only i'd bloody known i'd have turned round! hehehe

It's smashing to be back x

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fabergé

i saw a pic on some email or other recently, of someone bending over with a rainbow coming out of their ass. this guy/girl (couldn't tell) just had their pants down and were bent over in such a way that it looked like the rainbow was comign right out of his/her arse.

anyway, i made a bet with a friend of mine, that the next time we see a rainbow (in a not TOO busy environment mind you!) we're going to try and capture that same picture. and i WILL post it, that's a promise.

peace

thats fantastic. i love rainbows so much, they are really sacred and deep things for me...and its SO wrong to have a pic of one coming out of someones arse its bloody utterly completely fantastic...i cant say how much i approve!

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
naked fire poi!!! great but i lost a lota hair that was lol

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Andy unless Fabergé has very very short legs or very very long hairs you won't have to worry about it. She is going to be standing on your shoulders. ubblol

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
andy you're on!!

butt naked at buck palace, and perhaps the evening news...? i can't think of a better way to make my tv debut.

i have short legs though, but i could wear stilettos biggrin

i'll be in london the 1st weekend of november.... biggrin

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:

Andy unless Fabergé has very very short legs or very very long hairs you won't have to worry about it. She is going to be standing on your shoulders. ubblol

AH! bugger me didnt notice the STANDING bit....see...one mention of nekkid nudey gal flesh and i'm all confusticated! We gots to do this Fab lass, it'd be really brill. I was all lined up to do a fire gig on bonfire night but this will be FAR more fun. I got lots of mates in London that could put me up so thats cool, and i know a pro photographer and two semi pro ones that would LOVE to take pics of such a sight! lol. the more i think about this idea the more i like it! stand back people, ya just dont know HOW wild this is gonna get! hehehe

ps....nekkid....AND in heels....and i'm supposed to concentrate while this is happening? I'm DOOMED! hehehe

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
*goes to count the pennies in jar under the bed*

uh oh! looks like I'm gonna have to find some money!

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:

*goes to count the pennies in jar under the bed*

you go under your bed to count your money? man thats what i call a ROUGH neighbourhood! hehehe

uh oh! looks like I'm gonna have to find some money!

psssss if ya don't tell Fab i'll chuck in your quid meself! hehehe

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
ubblol If you do it, I will pay up. My word is my word and in this case its in type and everyone has seen it! ubblol

Which charity do you want it to go to?

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
well, i didn't mind initially....i said a charity of your own choosing, but if ya'd like to give it to my charity of choice, it would be the samaritans seeing as how i've been one on and off for 7 or years. thanks very much

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
I'm naked (under my clothes that is)

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: coleman

my clothes don't come off - i had clothes tattooed onto me at the age of three to hlp my parents save money through my adolescent years.

it helps explains my terrible fashion sense but can be a real problem at public swimming baths...

i was JUST about to post a "how ridiculous you would have obviously grown out of them by now" response when the hangover started to fade and i woke up! hehehe

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fabergé

andy you're on!!

butt naked at buck palace, and perhaps the evening news...? i can't think of a better way to make my tv debut.

i have short legs though, but i could wear stilettos biggrin

i'll be in london the 1st weekend of november.... biggrin

It's all gone quiet over there!!

hehe

I think as the Alton Towers thing is off, we all ought to go to buck house bonfire night and poi naked in front of the gates. not EXACTLY in front of the gates obviously cos before you know you'll be a terrorist on the way to the lil american bit of Cuba, but on the mall somewhere...gates in the background

any one game?

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
dam if only i was nikki and in the UK! o wow is me... biggrin ubblol

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Page: