Forums > Social Chat > Were you doing Staff in front of York Minster last week?

Login/Join to Participate

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
Me and my girlfriend went past the Minster in York last week on the way home, and somebody was doing a bit of a fire staff show - it looked amazing!! What a great place to spin fire!!

Ive never seen anybody doing staff or poi here in York, so anybody know who it was?

mat xxx

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
sounds cool
the minster is definitely a good backdrop for spinning

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
It was, it looked stunning. You a Yorkie too, Mr Flibble?

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
doing staff? does that mean someone was "doing" the staff at the minster? how wude! hehe

It's smashing to be back x

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
*puts Andy's brain on a boil wash to get it clean*

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
reckons it'll take a tad more than that matey.....about 7 of my last 10 posts in the word association game have been "sex". when i hear the quote that men think about sex once every six or so minutes i think what a god damn waste of the other 5! outrageous perv monster i am...lock up your daughters while you can

and your cats!

It's smashing to be back x

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
yeah im a yorkie too pavement. i'm sure you already knew that though. maybe u forgot wink