Forums > Social Chat > Crepes and/or Nutella...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Why is it every post i read on this site ends in a discussion or explaination about crepes, and/or nutella???

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?

Havent you ever heard of good old fashioned pancakes and jam?

or has the fact that its the end of the financial year finally got to me and turned me into an old fuddy duddy....

hey... fuddy duddy....... good word..... might add that one to the other post.......

`

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... amen to the Nutella point.

heard the Crepes were pretty good. I wanna try some of those before I say no way.

[ 27 June 2002, 18:31: Message edited by: Kinudin ]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
what??!!! you don't wnat to try nutella??!!!

who are you?????????????????

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
yeah! and where do you live????!!!

haha... got excited, sorry - but we have to defend the gooey goodness that is Nutella!
They should make a law stating that everyone must eat Nutella at least once per calender day (other days excluded). Kind of like the law saying we must blink only one eye at a time.... that is a law right?

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
okay this is looking like we need it to be an official
"ship my depraved ass some nutella so i know what truly living is"
thread. every fairy please volunteer to distribute nutella to the HOP'ers in their continent that need it. i'll take the Americas and canada...

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
seeing as I am one of the ones who started the whole crepes, nutella spreading the love here(and the anti marmite brigade) I shall volunteer to send out nutella to the lost souls who have no idea about it ...

Long live Nutella

As for crepes versus Pancakes... darling Flynt you gotta eat my crepes and then we'll see if you're still supporting them bloody pancakes

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
I'm starting to finally piece things together now, Cassandra is actually a sales representative for Nutella, and is employed to go to as many websites a day as she can spreading the word about that nutty goodness...

Well I'm in the Marmite/Vegemite brigade (he proudly states chomping on his dark gloop)and I'm proud of it!

[Off to Glasto in a few hours now, so excited!!!!)

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

tricksenBRONZE Member
29 posts

Posted:
banana pancakes and honey.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
esp the ones you get for breakfast in india,they are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!feed a family for a week

***********************************to find your mind you have to lose it first!!

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
personally I don't think you've led a complete existence until you've tried fluff & nutella together....oh boy...*yummy in ma tummy*

Long live stuff with lots of sugar in it

Om Namah Sivaya

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
blue cheese is dodgy... peanut butter is great on toast, and sugar and lemon on PANJACKS (get it right, seriously guys) is sooooo good

Fire... A bushmans telly

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
What the fuck!? Pancakes and Crepes are thesae thing, just one is thinner and yummier and more sugary and better. And Ilove food so I will give Marmite/vegemite the benefit of the doubt and like it so i am for the Nutella/Marmite/Vegemite standing together brigade So hah, beat that

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Bram ..; are you suggesting that us the Anti Marmite Brigade should make peace with the Marmite addicts ??? hmmm...

well... I shall think about taht then

And yes, crepes and pancakes are about the same ...; but my crepes are the best

note to self : gotta solve that ego problem, baby

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Kinduin, You are no longer allowed to go to my home state if you have that kind of opinion about Cassandras nutella! Ohh and dont forget take the 15 north then the 40 east dont go any other way. It is to darn slow and you have to put up with La Migra. Also books on tape really make the miles fly by.

Any way about Nutella, LONG LIVE NUTELLA, LONG LIVE NUTELLA, LONG LIVE NUTELLA!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to let you all know that I had Nucciola gelate today in Venice with Tiramisu Gelate. Yum, hazelnut creamy ice cream. I had to wander off the main road into a shaded side street to it from melting all over - not that that would have been bad, but I am only so flexible and didnt want to waste any.
Think I had the best Ice Cream related orgasm since I finished off my rose petal ice cream.

Oh and I have heard tell of a Nutellaria in Frankfurt, whole restaurant is devoted to Nutella.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I first tried nutella when I lived in Britain but I always got it confused with marmite.

I don't think marmite is getting fair representation here.

In the interest of equality...

LONG LIVE MARMITE!

2,905 posts

Posted:
Now that Paddy has lost his(her) right to speek does anyone else have anything bad to say about Nutella??

*runs to work and grabs an assortment of weapons*

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I like crunchy peanut butter.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by arashi:
okay this is looking like we need it to be an official
"ship my depraved ass some nutella so i know what truly living is"
thread. every fairy please volunteer to distribute nutella to the HOP'ers in their continent that need it. i'll take the Americas and canada...

Arashi,

I'd send you a jar, but you see, I don't want to be responsible for causing you to have an orgasm. Nutella is orgasmic food. I love you, man, but not in that way...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
well i love marmite but i also love nutella
i hope this doesn't mean i'm an outcast from both camps

wherever you go, there you are.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
marmite? nutella? pancakes? peanut butter?

how rich must all of you be to afford such luxuries?

piece of bread with a glass of water for dipping. maybe some 4 year old dollar store ramen. mmmm mm.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Come now, lets not bicker and argue about who eats what!

I think they're all good!!!

YAY for YUMMINESS!!!!!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
btw, they seel this stuff that is fluff and nutella mixed. i liked it once. but i'm not a big fluff fan, so mebbe if you actually liek both you'd liek it....

can't think what it's called though. i keep wanting to say "yahoo" but that can't be right...

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

3,492 posts

Posted:
What is Fluff???

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
what is fluff? Unfortunately, no one can be told what fluff is. You have to see it for yourself.

on a far more disgusting note.. VEGEMITE MIXED WITH NUTELLA!!! woooohoooo! bring it!

'I was blood-stained in the haze of a mad tiger, but heaven knows I'm wandering now... '

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
"Listen, lad, I built this sandwich up from nothing. All I had when I started was nutella ... other mates said I was daft to make a sandwich with nutella, but I made one all the same ... just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So I made a another one ... that sank into the swamp. I made another one ... That fell over and THEN sank into the swamp .... So I made another ... and that stayed up. ... And that's what your gonna get, lad: the most powerful sandwich in this bulletin board!"
"But I don't want any of that, I'd rather ..."
"Rather what?"
"I'd rather ... just ... sing ..."
[some music plays]
"You're not going to do a song while I'm here!"

Nobody makes their first sandwich.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
What is Fluff? Fluff is wonderful stuff. Fluffernutter goes with Peanutbutter on white squishy bread with the crusts cut off. mmmmmmmmm

Will someone PLEASE ship my depraved/deprived ass some Nutella?!!! I never even heard of it before i materialized here but now i feel compelled to eat some.

Crepes with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar are the best and sooooo much better than pancakes!

Okay, i'm almost afraid to ask.... what is marmite???? Sounds like a small furry creature in the rodent family!

All in all, i think someone ought to e-mail these people who make Nutella and tell them what a good job everyone here is doing for their product...maybe they would send us some money.... or at least some burnin fuel!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

3,492 posts

Posted:
Bender, you forgot the bit where it BURNT DOWN fell over and sank into the swamp... which being a twirler I'm suprized! Gave me a good largh though Kee hehehe

[ 28 June 2002, 14:04: Message edited by: .:* Moon Pixie *:. ]

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
and now... for something completely the same!
nutella on nappies

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Nyx, remind me and i will hand you some of my nutella... think i have two jars in teh kitchen right now...

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
oh god, what have i created!!!!!!!

falls on hands and knees begging for mercy from nutella vigalantes!

hehe, i have had nuttella, i have had crepes, i have had peanut butter, bannana and choc chip cookie samwhiches!

but why, oh why, is there obscene amounts of nutella worship and glorification on this discussion board??? ITS JUST CHOCOLATE SPREAD FFS!

hides before Cassandra hits her, and wonders if she can still claim that offer of crepes...

and fluff, oh fluff, that which i have not tasted yet, but i salivate at the mere thought of it........ Fluff for you ignoramuses out there, is just marshmellow spread. It comes in white an pink, and i hear it glows under black light.... but thats unconfirmed as of yet!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

2,905 posts

Posted:
*Hits Flynt because Cassandra is out of town this weekend!!*

Page: ...